Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obsession, on 02 Mar 2014 - 12:02 AM, said:

I agree Man U won't attract top players with Moyes as the manager. Which proves the point that he's shite.

I disagree to let him build a team. It would be impossible to attract better than he has, with him as the attraction, as we agree. And he has no history of building winning teams or even bringing through top talent. Anyone can fluke a Rooney every ten years.

So he's no attraction. No winning history. And no team building history. Feck knows why you'd sack the team and keep him. :clueless

Who would you replace him with?

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

the Borussia Dortmund manager.

Hi,

We gooners have him pencilled in for when the Great One moves on.

Hi,

Stoke dented our hopes yesterday. I never have a bet in an Arsenal game but I thought 5/1 was a great price for Stoke with their home record against Arsenal and the other top teams this year.

Hi,

We gooners have him pencilled in for when the Great One moves on.

Lol. You slag Sir Al, yet call a guy who hasn't won anything in 8 years, great! I could maybe get Wenger a job polishing Sir Alex's trophies if he decides to call it a day. :thumbup

Here's a different Arsenal clock for you.

http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

---------

You and Papps have weird opinions. Papps think a Europa league winning manager isn't good enough for Spurs, yet thinks Man U should hold on to Moyes!

yet call a guy who hasn't won anything in 8 years, great!

Hi,

He still has won a lot over they years. He has kept Arsenal in the Champion League while having to finance a beautiful new stadium. Its only braindead football "supporters" who dont appreciate how difficult that has been. If they had their way we would be in a position like Portsmouth or Leeds. Rememeber them ?

Hi,

He still has won a lot over they years.

Eh, he hasn't actually. Hence the Arsenal 8 year clocks on the internet! Ask Adrian Durham, the Talk Sport radio host what he thinks of Arse. The phone ins used to be a laugh. Anyway, a manager who thinks top 4 is winning, can't be called great. But he is great at excuses. It was funny how he used to stand on the touchline, arms out, blaming refs lol.

His ageism has cost him imho. Letting players like Pires go.

Ask Adrian Durham, the Talk Sport radio host what he thinks of Arse.

Hi,

Hardly an impartial voice. The critical game for Chelsea and Spurs, Let's hope it's a classic.

Hi,

Chelsea lose to the Brummies. What a shock. Liverpool v Man Utd and Spurs v Arsenal tomorrow. Two good games.

Hi,

Chelsea lose to the Brummies. What a shock. Liverpool v Man Utd and Spurs v Arsenal tomorrow. Two good games.

The MU/Liverpool game is on one of the Thai channels tonight so I have booked the TV!

Liverpool should really be up for this one; with Chelski's cock-up yesterday. I reckon a draw though, as long as we are not concentrating too much on the midweek CL match. Could be a good weekend for wingeing Wenger tho. Spurs look truly crap. Sherwood is talking of a "summer clearout"; 10 players and himself might not be enough, what a waste of a huge windfall last summer.

Has that Lamela even played for them yet ?

Liverpool should really be up for this one; with Chelski's cock-up yesterday. I reckon a draw though, as long as we are not concentrating too much on the midweek CL match. Could be a good weekend for wingeing Wenger tho. Spurs look truly crap. Sherwood is talking of a "summer clearout"; 10 players and himself might not be enough, what a waste of a huge windfall last summer.

Has that Lamela even played for them yet ?

A draw? I'm hoping Liverpool win by less than 3!

I thought Papps was hard on his team the other week, but he was right. Spurs were dire midweek. The substitutions didn't make sense, imho.

I wonder if Levy regrets sacking Harry.

The MU/Liverpool game is on one of the Thai channels tonight so I have booked the TV!

Hi,

The game of the season so far, IMO. I'm backing the scousers on the AH, Momentum is with them, they are on the way up and Utd are on the way down. It's going to take Moyes a few years to sort out the mess left behind by Fergie.

Hi,

The game of the season so far, IMO. I'm backing the scousers on the AH, Momentum is with them, they are on the way up and Utd are on the way down. It's going to take Moyes a few years to sort out the mess left behind by Fergie.

What's the AH?

I noticed you'd been fishing for reaction on a few threads. Are you missing BUST?

Obsession, on 16 Mar 2014 - 11:08 PM, said:

Cheers, will look it up tomorrow.

Man U v Liverpool - What can gypsy rose obsession say!

I think Moyes is a false flag plant, sent to lower the share price, yada yada.............. I blame the bankers !!!!!

I don't take any of your posts seriously. Your comments in previous 'Skytop' related threads and the current 'Bitcoin' thread tell me all I need to evaluate your level of intelligence.

• Upvote 1

I don't take any of your posts seriously. Your comments in previous 'Skytop' related threads and the current 'Bitcoin' thread tell me all I need to evaluate your level of intelligence.

FAF. Why would you think anyone is interested in an anonymous, cowardly trolls opinion? Lets be honest. You would never squeek what you say online, to anyone's face. You've had 11 years of being scared of meeting anyone. It's pathetic. Man up FFS, and stop being an embarrassment to your fellow Brits.

--------------

Back onto the topic...............................

• Upvote 1

Hi,

On reflection it could have been the defining weekend of the League. Man City won with 10 men, Chelsea got beat, Liverpool beat Man Utd and Arsenal beat Spurs.. Most the people I converse with daily are Chelsea fans and they still fear Liverpool as well as City on the run in. Stoke City and Southampton show they are heading for the top half of the table and Sunderland are continuing their improvement under Gus Poyet. I've not banked my Chelsea money, mentally, yet and I'm a bit worried that two of the best players Mourinho has disgarded, Lukaku and Sturridge, are looking much better than the players he has retained in those positions. It may cost him the Premiership.

Hi,

On reflection it could have been the defining weekend of the League. Man City won with 10 men, Chelsea got beat, Liverpool beat Man Utd and Arsenal beat Spurs.. Most the people I converse with daily are Chelsea fans and they still fear Liverpool as well as City on the run in. Stoke City and Southampton show they are heading for the top half of the table and Sunderland are continuing their improvement under Gus Poyet. I've not banked my Chelsea money, mentally, yet and I'm a bit worried that two of the best players Mourinho has disgarded, Lukaku and Sturridge, are looking much better than the players he has retained in those positions. It may cost him the Premiership.

Yeah, I was disappointed that Hull couldn't beat 10 man City, as I thought Bruce was a good manager. Kudos to city though.

Agreed. Poyet seems to be a good manager.

Sending out Lukaku on loan, again!, was a weird decision. Although Sturridge is performing for Liverpool, he wasn't performing for Chelsea.

Mourinho may be past his best. Once you have proven yourself, many make the ( correct ) decision to concentrate on other things.

BTW, Rodgers has been lucky, to take over a side with Suarez and Sterling. I think he signed Sturridge. though.

wacmedia, on 17 Mar 2014 - 12:14 AM, said:

Hi,

On reflection it could have been the defining weekend of the League.

The top four have broken away from the rest of the league now.

Either team can win the title.

Everton, Spurs and Man U are left fighting it out for a fifth place Europa League spot, which to be frank, as a Spurs Supporter, I could do without.

I fancy Liverpool for the Title at the moment.

With typical Mourinho dupery taken into account, the Lukaku decision seems to be at the player's "insistence"; you would certainly think he is exactly the type of spearhead that Mourinho favours. Reading between the lines ( always dodgy !), I reckon that Lukaku was demanding regular selection, with a World Cup squad selection coming up, which of course a team like Chelski would not agree too, especially with Torres in the ranks. ( Expectations of him returning to form still seem to abound, even with Mourinho).

The CL four seem to be settled now, as a "neutral" with respect to the 4 of them, I just hope it goes down to a 4 way shoot out in the last week !

The top four have broken away from the rest of the league now.

Either team can win the title.

Everton, Spurs and Man U are left fighting it out for a fifth place Europa League spot, which to be frank, as a Spurs Supporter, I could do without.

I fancy Liverpool for the Title at the moment.

I hope Liverpool win it.

This season has to be the most exciting PL season ever,four teams can still win it and eleven teams can still go down

This season has to be the most exciting PL season ever,four teams can still win it and eleven teams can still go down

Seems to be more a case of three teams can still throw it away. Liverpool appears to have the easiest run-in ... can they hold their nerve when it gets to "squeeky bum time"? Can Chelsea do without Willian and Ramires against Arsenal?

As for relegation ... I hope WBA go down - som nam na, and all that!

Edited by CheshireTom