Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 252 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Premier League 2013-14

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This sums up the idiot for me. What non winner, would move to a winning machine, and change the trainers to non winners. :clueless I was hoping he would be sacked after the Liverpool defeat.

There is an argument to suggest that Moyes has made the job harder than it needed to be, by clearing out Ferguson’s backroom team in favour of an unproven group of coaches from Goodison Park.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10701747/Manchester-Uniteds-David-Moyes-only-hope-for-survival-is-Olympiakos-victory-after-Liverpool-humiliation.html

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He left a team that won the league by about 13 points.   Everton are above Man U , despite Moyes taking their best player of last season to Man U. Moyes isn't up to the job. He never could motivat

Do you think Man U would be 14 points behind the Leaders at this stage of the season if Fergie was still Manager?

So we can assume your in depth analysis and solutions for my team are based on this riding statement then ?

Posted Images

Hi,

Anyone, in any business, need people they can rely on 100% and are not worried that their loyalties may lie elsewhere. The critical mistake Man Utd made as a company was the leaving of Gill and Fergie at the same time. They had a new CEO in a critical transfer window for the new manager and he fcuked up bigtime ! I dont blame him as he was on a learning curve as well as Moyes.

It’s all change at Man Utd as Moyes and Woodward take over. It may have been a mistake to make these changes at the same time

Edited by wacmedia

I noticed you'd been fishing for reaction on a few threads. Are you missing BUST?

Hi,

Well BUST is close. All these events, like Ukraine and the missing airliner are all linked to the fiat collapse. You will see some evidence as soon as this week. Interesting times. :ahhgg:

This sums up the idiot for me. What non winner, would move to a winning machine, and change the trainers to non winners. :clueless I was hoping he would be sacked after the Liverpool defeat.

There is an argument to suggest that Moyes has made the job harder than it needed to be, by clearing out Ferguson’s backroom team in favour of an unproven group of coaches from Goodison Park.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/10701747/Manchester-Uniteds-David-Moyes-only-hope-for-survival-is-Olympiakos-victory-after-Liverpool-humiliation.html

I would agree making wholesale changes in the back room which was successful, he knew it was an aging team and how they beat City and Chelsea last year was an overachievement , he did it to prove he was boss, with the size of the club that was a poor decision...

he knew it was an aging team and how they beat City and Chelsea last year was an overachievement ,

No such excuses are offered for Martinez ... it's not as if Tim Howard, Sylvain Distin, Phil Jagielka, Tony Hibbert, Gareth Barry, Leon Osman and Steven Pienaar are spring chickens.

No such excuses are offered for Martinez ... it's not as if Tim Howard, Sylvain Distin, Phil Jagielka, Tony Hibbert, Gareth Barry, Leon Osman and Steven Pienaar are spring chickens.

Why does Martinez need excuses ? He has Lukaka on loan and Barrry , it's pretty funny Lukaka scored 2 goals in a derby draw I think, so Chelsea and City have so much money they make teams stronger to play their rivals, it's an appalling rule...

Moyes strategy was wrong as Obsession stated, clearing out the old back room was madness given he knew he had to rebuild the side.... Continuity in management is a good thing when it's on a proven platform....

Fellani was an error , he will never be a world class midfield player, he would not in Chelsea, City or liverpools team,

If Liverpool can get something from the city and Chelsea games that can win it, I never thought I would be saying that kudos to Rodgers he has them playing great football...

Arsenal will struggle to retain 4 th...

Edited by Parkwahn

Hi,

I salute David Moyes and RVP this morning and not just because I won a little money. Moyes and the team showed a bit of bottle and RVP brought back memories to me of seeing the Gunners outplayed but still winning cause RVP scored a few half chances.

Hi,

I salute David Moyes and RVP this morning and not just because I won a little money. Moyes and the team showed a bit of bottle

If Man U still have bottle, then it must be Moyes's fault they haven't been showing it. It was the same with Everton. They only ever played half a season under Moyes. You need a manager who can motivate a full season, year after year.
I watched the Chelsea / Gallataseray game, and Mancini's teams gutless performance reminded me of Man v Olympiakos. Chelsea have a few oldies in there, and Drogba is 36.

Souness made the same mistake at Liverpool by getting rid pf the boot room. You don't fix things that aren't broken.

Souness made the same mistake at Liverpool by getting rid pf the boot room. You don't fix things that aren't broken.

Hi,

I'd have a bet that the Turks had a bet on Chelsea. :D Souness was a great player, but why he is ever allowed in a dressing room or TV studio evades me.

Hi,

I'd have a bet that the Turks had a bet on Chelsea. :D Souness was a great player, but why he is ever allowed in a dressing room or TV studio evades me.

Pundit - As he won so much as a player and manager.

Manager - because he won so much.

You could be right with a betting scam lol. Did you see that free kick Drogba took!

You could be right with a betting scam lol. Did you see that free kick Drogba took!

Hi,

And the Dutchman usually has a magical touch. He couldn't retain the ball at all.

Edited by wacmedia

Wac - You are quick to trash Man U's ex ( most successful ever) manager, so are you not going to comment on the manager you called " the great one", 1,000th match in charge, where he got beaten 0 - 6? Which follows 6 goal and 5 goal losses to other top four teams!

Obsession, on 24 Mar 2014 - 04:06 AM, said:

Wac - You are quick to trash Man U's ex ( most successful ever) manager, so are you not going to comment on the manager you called " the great one", 1,000th match in charge, where he got beaten 0 - 6?

6 - 0

Hi,

I have to admit that I only watched the first 10 mins of the game, Stoke City are really starting to play nice football. With Fulham likely to go down I may be making a visit or two to the Britannia next season.

Hi,

I have to admit that I only watched the first 10 mins of the game,OBS. Stoke City are really starting to play nice football. With Fulham likely to go down I may be making a visit or two to the Britannia next season.

Hi,

I have to admit that I only watched the first 10 mins of the game,OBS. Stoke City are really starting to play nice football. With Fulham likely to go down I may be making a visit or two to the Britannia next season.

Thanks Wac, yeah Sparkie has finally turned Stoke around. Got to give him a lot of credit -- I thought it was mission impossible but the has the team playing with confidence.

Stoke's quad is starting to gain some depth with Adams, Walters and Ireland all missing the rout against Villa.

Huge win for Norwich who face the top teams in their last four games.

Spurs also got out of jail but what has happened with Arsenal? Too many finesse players for my liking that are very inconsistent.

Edited by Dungheap

Do yas have another 100 million to waste, ... er, I mean INVEST this summer? :bhappy

Spurs under Arry were great entertainment -- Bale, Van Der Vart, Modric. Their replacements are not the same quality.

What a game tonight. I'm betting over 2.5 goals. Alan Brazil thinks it will be a tight game so that's good enough for me. Over 2.5. :bhappy

Great night of football.

Ross Barkley goal of the night.

I would love to see Everton nick fourth spot from Arsenal.

Hi,

Although I'm a gooner I like Everton and Martinez. I think it's very unlikely we will lose the spot though. We were dancing in The Coronet on Holloway Road whem Toure YAYA scored that 3rd goal. :party :gulp Made up for the silly OG we gave away.

Two new records for Moyes. The fastest goal lost at Old Trafford, and I think they said the first time losing ten games in a season, in the premiership era. Maybe not make the europa league lol.

e

Two new records for Moyes. The fastest goal lost at Old Trafford, and I think they said the first time losing ten games in a season, in the premiership era. Maybe not make the europa league lol.

e

Hi,

The Europa League is a competition to avoid. I'm sure Moyes will make sure United are not lumbered with that competition.