Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

UNIXX condo in Pattaya for SALE. 27sqm (transfer of contract)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mention that his knowledge about the condo for sale raises a red flag and ths wanker calls me an idiot?  He does not know if it has a balcony. He does not know if it can be foreign owned. He post

This explains how they can sell claustrophobic little bedsits to people for top dollar. The punters buy without any research or understanding of what they are buying , or the legalities. Even when buy

It's fair for board members to warn each other about bad deals, from abusive suckers , who kid on they don't know details, or use the language barrier to mislead.   Brain lol. It's you who bought a

Posted Images

:clueless

I think he wants to know is it in the Foreign (Falang) quota , or the Thai only ownership quota (requiring Limited Company for foreign 'ownership')

Not an inspiring grasp of the fundamentals here

or is this a 'check with the company' too?

Caveat emptor ad absurdum

Edited by Regyai

Excuse me but at this point i am not sure. Actually I dont know. I will ask about it and answer it.

All i know its on my gf name.

But my guess is no company needed. We sold Galery condo before to foreginer and was no problems.

http://www.cccurrencyexchange.com

It is an important factor... if it was originally bought in a Thai name it is likely to be in the Thai quota.

If that is the case a falang cannot own it....and must form a shell company to put it in or use an existing one. (or God forbid put it into a GF's name!)

You should understand this is an serious consideration for non-Thai 'ownership'.

Edited by jacko

I agree ... If in Gf's name it is almost certainly in the Thai quota. This would make it much less valuable to falangs. What really raises the red flag for me is how little the poster knows about the condo....

I agree ... If in Gf's name it is almost certainly in the Thai quota. This would make it much less valuable to falangs. What really raises the red flag for me is how little the poster knows about the condo....

What u mean rises red flag

Dont be an idiot

Its not a scam

I know not much. Not even my condo. But gf. And quick sale. What u expect.

If someone really interested then come i show all documents. Contract bills etc. Got it all, no problem. My gf says it can be in faeang name.

50000 for change contract name.

• Downvote 1

Excuse me but at this point i am not sure. Actually I dont know. I will ask about it and answer it.

All i know its on my gf name.

But my guess is no company needed. We sold Galery condo before to foreginer and was no problems.

It is an important factor... if it was originally bought in a Thai name it is likely to be in the Thai quota.

If that is the case a falang cannot own it....and must form a shell company to put it in or use an existing one. (or God forbid put it into a GF's name!)

You should understand this is an serious consideration for non-Thai 'ownership'.

She had Gallery condo in her name. Paid 50 000 to layer firm and they changed name to farang, there was no problems, I would not think there will be a problem.

How to find out about it? Its in thai quota or not?

She had Gallery condo in her name. Paid 50 000 to layer firm and they changed name to farang, there was no problems, I would not think there will be a problem.

How to find out about it? Its in thai quota or not?

From what you say there (Gallery condo) it is not clear whether the condo was Thai quota or foreign quota. Transfer of ownership can be readily achieved if it is a foreign quota condo. If it is Thai quota, well it can be done quite easily IF the foreigner already had a company. Otherwise the transfer would be complicated by the requirement to create a 'company' in his name etc etc. What lawyers manage to achieve here sometimes may not be in the best interest of his clients, rather his/her interests.

As one who is trying to sell you need to inform potential buyers as to what is actually on sale.

Edited by jacko
  • Upvote 1

What u mean rises red flag

Dont be an idiot

I mention that his knowledge about the condo for sale raises a red flag and ths wanker calls me an idiot?

He does not know if it has a balcony.

He does not know if it can be foreign owned.

He posts a picture of a unit but forgets to mention it is a picture and does not exist yet. Or even of what it would look like.

He does know "If contract says 2014 and they late 1 year. They have to pay me. Cuz contract Compensate"

In any case, 27 is TINY. Not something most people would want to live in.

Edited by ttk
  • Upvote 2

my appologies, for lack of details

all i got is unixx for sale, and most details i know i put in ad

If someone be serious buyer, I will go futher and present all doc's.

No offence, to u.

I understood u say red flag like i try scam someone...

And I dont know about thai laws

but if you ask me, I am almost sure it can be transfered without much problems

why she was able to transfer gallery? was on her name too paid 50 000 fee for it...

and excuse me language

serious buyers call please or prv, then we can go in to details i guess...

not want to argue with anyone

and i admit, not all details i know...., but can find out if needed..

• Upvote 1

Given the amount of questions you already do not know the answers to why not take them and go educate yourself so that you can reply, assumng you are serous about selling that is.

Given the amount of questions you already do not know the answers to why not take them and go educate yourself so that you can reply, assumng you are serous about selling that is.

i will for serious buyer ofcourse, and i get so many emails hard to reply all, its on few webs.

its not like dont know anything, not sure about quota, dont know how to find out, anything else its in contract...

This explains how they can sell claustrophobic little bedsits to people for top dollar. The punters buy without any research or understanding of what they are buying , or the legalities. Even when buying multiple units. You really couldn't make it up. Then they come to their senses and bail out , treating us like muppets by trying to sell their foolish purchase to us with the most vague and misleading advert I have ever seen.

• Upvote 2

Its not mine its my thai gf.

U got not a clue

Yes may b its small

But it is what it is, even for small personally i think its nice for 2 ppl.

So if u can afford buy urself a mansion and stop moaning.

I sell it cheaper then acctual market price and u still moan.

If u dont think buy or interested why u even reply to say how shit ad is.

May b it is but if u got bit of brain its nothing that cant be sorted out.

Want buy it come talk to me. Simple then u will know all...

• Downvote 1

If u dont think buy or interested why u even reply to say how shit ad is.

May b it is but if u got bit of brain its nothing that cant be sorted out.

It's fair for board members to warn each other about bad deals, from abusive suckers , who kid on they don't know details, or use the language barrier to mislead.

Brain lol. It's you who bought a unit you know nothing about, in a Thai name. How brainless is that? The whole advantage of buying a condo is that you can put it in a foreign name. But you fucked that up. So don't go around abusing others , or trying to mislead boardies. If you think it can be transferred to a foreign name, then post the evidence.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would like to know if you have paid for this unit in full or just paid the deposit

I would like to know if you have paid for this unit in full or just paid the deposit

He said this in an earlier post Mick.

Posted 15 August 2013 - 10:03 AM

updated

To get it, you have to pay me back my deposit I paid, and what I paid up to date, which is around 708,491THB and then you carry on witch monthly installments 9383THB

We pay half/half for transfer of contract.

I think its time to give up, you are obviously out of your depth and everything you post is only digging you deeper in the mire. Every question asked has been questions that any buyer should be asking before investing a sizable chunk of change, you don't seem to have grasped the simple fact that you have no sensible answer to their sensible questions. So unless you want to keep being played with I would give up your quest to sell this "Property" to anyone on this forum or any other forum. Look for a drunk in a bar and sell it to him, that way you will both be talking shit and that makes you equal..

Not mine condo i only post it

I think its time to give up, you are obviously out of your depth and everything you post is only digging you deeper in the mire. Every question asked has been questions that any buyer should be asking before investing a sizable chunk of change, you don't seem to have grasped the simple fact that you have no sensible answer to their sensible questions. So unless you want to keep being played with I would give up your quest to sell this "Property" to anyone on this forum or any other forum. Look for a drunk in a bar and sell it to him, that way you will both be talking shit and that makes you equal..

Not mine condo i only post it

F. O.

Only question i dont know is about quota. And not sure how to find out. If someone explain i will.

You need a letter from the condo committee saying the unit is within the farang authorized number of units.