Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

UNIXX condo in Pattaya for SALE. 27sqm (transfer of contract)

You are correct about the pricing above. The 2.16 mil is my own.

It is on the 14th floor facing nth at Pattaya. It is also in the foreign quota bracket.

This price is at the current developers prices.

From that, I would cover the 50k contract tranfers & an agents commission.

I don't mind keaping it, but also don't mind selling & making a profit.

You are very fast at putting agents down, but thats where real buyers look for property.

Not in a chat forum, you will just get abuse. I'm also a partner in an agency. Here's my link below.

http://pattayapropertythailand.com/listing/re-sale-studio-at-the-unixx-ref-no-sp-s756-pattaya-property/

I sell cheaper then market price thai quotas..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I mention that his knowledge about the condo for sale raises a red flag and ths wanker calls me an idiot?  He does not know if it has a balcony. He does not know if it can be foreign owned. He post

This explains how they can sell claustrophobic little bedsits to people for top dollar. The punters buy without any research or understanding of what they are buying , or the legalities. Even when buy

It's fair for board members to warn each other about bad deals, from abusive suckers , who kid on they don't know details, or use the language barrier to mislead.   Brain lol. It's you who bought a

Posted Images

Where's your office?

The office is on 3rd Road next to Mityon Honda, 2 doors away from Soi Lenkie, almost opposite New York Pizza.

A G International Property Group. I will not be at the office but the staff can take care of you. Regarding my own condos, you can deal with me direct & the price can be reduced a bit. PM please.

And best of luck with your sale.

Thank you

May b u can list it...