Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Japanese cook-it-yourself style restaurant in Central Festival. Not cheap but very good and if you're hungry, then it'll become cheap for it's also all-you-can-eat. Quite entertaining as well.

DSCN9579_small.jpg

DSCN9581_small.jpg

DSCN9611_small.jpg

DSCN9612_small.jpg

DSCN9613_small.jpg

DSCN9615_small.jpg

DSCN9616_small.jpg

DSCN9616_small.jpg

DSCN9624_small.jpg

DSCN9626_small.jpg

DSCN9629_small.jpg

DSCN9632_small.jpg

DSCN9633_small.jpg

Edited by Patna

The ingredients look quite good. Is the cooking done by the patron or the lovely service staff?

By the staff mostly, the girl you see here was 'ours' but her task was mostly to keep the fire burning for we preferred to do the cooking. Now Benihana was quite different, where the skills of the chef are part of the deal but that does show in the prices as well. I'm sure it is the same here also by request. Wonder if others have such experience.

Pedantic of me but if I go to a restaurant, I certainly do not want to be sweating over a hot stove, and most likely neither does the TGF.

I was not impressed when this happened in posh restaurants and someone prepared food at the table, and felt like saying 'bugger off back to the kitchen'.

Even that noisy Japanese style where you sit at the grill and the cooks yell and try to entertain.

I agree,no point going out and cooking yourself.Benahani is great but bloody expensive,ideal for a special occasion

Pedantic of me but if I go to a restaurant, I certainly do not want to be sweating over a hot stove, and most likely neither does the TGF.

I was not impressed when this happened in posh restaurants and someone prepared food at the table, and felt like saying 'bugger off back to the kitchen'.

Even that noisy Japanese style where you sit at the grill and the cooks yell and try to entertain.

I agree,no point going out and cooking yourself.Benahani is great but bloody expensive,ideal for a special occasion

With an attitude like Jacko's there's no point of going out, period. BTW if you've ever visited such places you'll find that there's no such thing as "sweating over the hot stove". It's a combination of proper a/c with adequate ventilation.

Edited by Patna

"Japanese cook-it-yourself style restaurant in Central Festival. Not cheap but very good and if you're hungry, then it'll become cheap for it's also all-you-can-eat. Quite entertaining as well."

Thanks for the pictures and review. I've never tried it, but the food looks good so it'll be on my 'list,' especially since it's 'all-you-can-eat.' :) Sometimes, it's better when the food is prepared 'your way,' but to each their own. Shabushi (shabu shabu style) or MK (sukiyaki style) are some of my favorite places and you only have to drop the food into the boiling soup base, but you still decide what goes in there.

Thanks again.

I totally agree with you Jacko , if you're paying good money for it what's the point of doing it yourself , you can do that at home for next to nowt.....!

"Japanese cook-it-yourself style restaurant in Central Festival. Not cheap but very good and if you're hungry, then it'll become cheap for it's also all-you-can-eat. Quite entertaining as well."

Thanks for the pictures and review. I've never tried it, but the food looks good so it'll be on my 'list,' especially since it's 'all-you-can-eat.' :) Sometimes, it's better when the food is prepared 'your way,' but to each their own. Shabushi (shabu shabu style) or MK (sukiyaki style) are some of my favorite places and you only have to drop the food into the boiling soup base, but you still decide what goes in there.

Thanks again.

Exactly. All raw material comes prepared, all you have to do is decide how far you'd like to go with the grilling. They bring you the marinade, so you may add more ans vary it if you like, and the main thing is that you do your own combination. My wife knew exactly what she wanted. You have a la carte option but we choose the all you can eat since it seemed very popular and seemingly a lot of fun. You always have a girl there to assist you if needed.

I totally agree with you Jacko , if you're paying good money for it what's the point of doing it yourself , you can do that at home for next to nowt.....!

Yes, quite often on a Saturday, as the sun sets, the TGF will light up one of those circular pot BBQs (a bigger 18 inch diameter one) and BBQ up a mess of shrimp, marinated pork etc and cold beers come from the fridge. Funnily enough she seems to enjoy that.

Exactly. All raw material comes prepared, all you have to do is decide how far you'd like to go with the grilling. They bring you the marinade, so you may add more ans vary it if you like, and the main thing is that you do your own combination. My wife knew exactly what she wanted. You have a la carte option but we choose the all you can eat since it seemed very popular and seemingly a lot of fun. You always have a girl there to assist you if needed.

Patna, how much was the all you can eat option when you went?