Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Best Internet Value in Pattaya

I currently use Sophon Broadband Cable Service, where I pay 7095 baht every 6 months (or 1013 baht per month) for 10mbps (down) and 1mbps (up). I have no problem with the price, service, quality, and most importantly reliability of the product.

But I have had the same service for the past 2 years and I realize that what's offered in Pattaya may have changed and hopefully improved during that period.

So using my current product/rate/service as a baseline... can anyone suggest a better value?

I currently use Sophon Broadband Cable Service, where I pay 7095 baht every 6 months (or 1013 baht per month) for 10mbps (down) and 1mbps (up). I have no problem with the price, service, quality, and most importantly reliability of the product.

But I have had the same service for the past 2 years and I realize that what's offered in Pattaya may have changed and hopefully improved during that period.

So using my current product/rate/service as a baseline... can anyone suggest a better value?

Today received the 3bb... 10MB for 8 thousand something / year....including the installation, my mate who organized it wrote me today, 11-12 MB on the speedtest....

Edited by Gabor

Today received the 3bb... 10MB for 8 thousand something / year....including the installation,

my mate who organized it wrote me today, 11-12 MB on the speedtest....

I have the 900 baht/month option, in theory 13 Mbits,

and works rather well with ~15 Mbits most of time

2913610094.png

3BB options : http://3bb.co.th/product/product_detail.php?lang=en&id=2086

• 4 years later...

An old topic that need a small update ;)

Last 2-3 years I was on the 18/1.8 Mbits 3BB ADSL package at 590 baht (+VAT)

Since last month VDSL in available in Center Condo

So I change for the 30/10 Mbits package, still at 590 baht B)

6777667064.png

PS: A few lucky people may get a lot faster Fibre package (100 or even 200 Mbits)

but in most Pattaya condos Fibre can't be installed.

• 2 months later...

An old topic that need a small update ;)

Last 2-3 years I was on the 18/1.8 Mbits 3BB ADSL package at 590 baht (+VAT)

Since last month VDSL in available in Center Condo

So I change for the 30/10 Mbits package, still at 590 baht B)

6777667064.png

PS: A few lucky people may get a lot faster Fibre package (100 or even 200 Mbits)

but in most Pattaya condos Fibre can't be installed.

They can run fiber to the condo building but use the copper telephone lines to deliver the signal to the rooms then speed is limited to a maximum of 75Mbps but may be slower depending on the distance and quality of the telephone lines so is a waste of money getting anything faster than 50Mbps.