Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on a condo/apartment reasonably central to Pattaya (not Jomptien or Naklua).

My hotel is quite reasonable but for just less than a month straddling October / November it will cost me about 35000 baht. I am trying to do three trips a year and this is getting expensive.

I am looking in the 20000 baht range and only other stipulation is that it must have pool or easy access to one. Any thoughts?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You could always sign up for the one year lease and leave your deposit behind. Just depends on how much they want for a deposit. I left ONE month early from Chiang Mai and my beeyotch of a landlady k

Check out www.pattayarentaroom.com

I had no problems walking back to the condo. There are a number of gay bars on the way. Like I said, I had no problems day or night.

Posted Images

always the pool!!!

I just checked out NP Residence in soi 8 between second road and soi Boakow, rooms start at 15k per month plus utilities.

Only new, security end in room safe.

Sorry but no pool but worth a look

cheers

Rodney

• Upvote 1

One of the reasons that I posed the question here is that so many of the listed apartments have a one year minimum lease and it got tedious wading through them.

And for the above shown useless list of rates (post #3) i would want clean fresh towels every day - not every week.

I would suggest you go and walk around the areas you are fond of the most and see whats about and go and ask about monthly rates etc. Plenty of nice looking places around Soi Lenkee/Diana that will do monthly rates

Edited by bigmick

Just wondering if anyone had any ideas on a condo/apartment reasonably central to Pattaya (not Jomptien or Naklua).

My hotel is quite reasonable but for just less than a month straddling October / November it will cost me about 35000 baht. I am trying to do three trips a year and this is getting expensive.

I am looking in the 20000 baht range and only other stipulation is that it must have pool or easy access to one. Any thoughts?

You might look into some of the guesthouses that might have an arrangement with a nearby hotel as to pool use. For example, some of the guesthouses on or near Soi LK Metro might have arrangements with the hotels in that vicinity. And don't forget, even if you're not a hotel guest, you can usually use a hotel's pool for the payment of a small fee. That's what I'd do. A month at a guesthouse might only cost you 20,000 baht or so.

Hi CT...I remember you posted a review of a guest house/small hotel a few years back...I think it was on soi 2?...the place looked a great value for a long term stay....I'll try and find it.

It is/was on Soi 3 and they offer a 30 m2 room for around 20k per month. I assume teelack knows the owners. Personally, I'd just book a decent place for a couple of nights and see what's available when I got to Pattaya.

Thanks everyone. I had another look at that site and the rates and location are fine. My only concern, as Mick pointed out is the lack of towels and clean bedding so I need to do some home work on what the extra costs of that service would be.

One of the reasons that I posed the question here is that so many of the listed apartments have a one year minimum lease and it got tedious wading through them.

You could always sign up for the one year lease and leave your deposit behind. Just depends on how much they want for a deposit.

I left ONE month early from Chiang Mai and my beeyotch of a landlady kept my deposit. I then withheld my exact moving date from her and left the room a complete mess when I left. Anything I didn't want that was useful went to a neighbor, but all the useless stuff I just left laying on the floor.

• Downvote 4

If you could go to 28,000 a studio at Nova Park might be okay.

If it is just under a month obviously I am thinking of the monthly rate.

Thanks everyone. I had another look at that site and the rates and location are fine. My only concern, as Mick pointed out is the lack of towels and clean bedding so I need to do some home work on what the extra costs of that service would be.

Charges in the VT2A ( must be the same or less in the other places )

Laundry on the first floor:

Towels 5-20 baht

Pillow sheets 5-20 baht

Bed sheets: 20-200 baht

Cleaning the room 250-300 baht including the change of the beddings ( not the laundry )

How about the chaba garden resort hotel? Near 3rd street? Looks OK and it has a pool? Not too far from Soi Buakhow etc? Maybe worth looking into!?

Have looked at them and I believe them to be overpriced for what you get.

I stayed at the Yensabai condo years ago. When I stayed there the building was well maintained. The room I rented was larger then the room I rented at Sky-Top. It's a 20 minute walk to Walking Street. I liked the condo but Sky-Top had a better location for me. I'm a big fan of Soi 6.

Thanks D. I like the place on paper and the rooms are well priced. I guess that the only down side is walking down those streets at 3 am but I guess that it might be worth while paying 60 baht for a MC taxi. I also dont like giving my credit card details however the 2000 baht deposit is quite reasonable. One extra advantage is that the high season rates do not come in till the 15th of November and this is 2 weeks after most places.

Anyone else been down the Soi Yensabai area recently?

I stayed at the Yensabai condo years ago. When I stayed there the building was well maintained. The room I rented was larger then the room I rented at Sky-Top. It's a 20 minute walk to Walking Street. I liked the condo but Sky-Top had a better location for me. I'm a big fan of Soi 6.

Anyone else been down the Soi Yensabai area recently?

God no!

If anyone is looking to stay a month here are the rates I got in the last 24 hours.

Dear sir

Hi sir i have room many type

1.The pink apartment 18,000 baht per month inc electric and water cleanroom 2 day 1 time

2.The pink studio 27,000 baht per month inc electric and water cleanroom 2 day 1 time

3.The junior suit 45,000 baht per month inc electric and water cleanroom 2 day 1 time

5.The Chaba view rate 30,000 baht per month inc electric and water cleanroom 2 day 1 time

Best Regards

Da

What about Chaba Hut. Looks like an oasis in the heart of Buakaow. High season would be above what you want to pay , as there's a big jump in season prices. Doesn't quote a months stay though.

http://www.chabahutresortpattaya.com/aboutus.php