Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

If You Wonder Why Russians Like Pattaya ... (More vids)

They should ban 110% proof Vodka

They should never be allowed to put more alcohol in the whiskey than the volume of liquid! How do they do that, anyway? :P

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Surely as a bar owner you should know that the proof of a spirit is not the alcoholic content , as 110 proof is really 55% alcohol ,just as "normal" drinks are 80 proof and 40% alcohol.

They should never be allowed to put more alcohol in the whiskey than the volume of liquid! How do they do that, anyway? :P

Surely as a bar owner you should know that the proof of a spirit is not the alcoholic content , as 110 proof is really 55% alcohol ,just as "normal" drinks are 80 proof and 40% alcohol.

Exactly..so how much alcohol is in 110% alcohol spirits?

It is equal to the volume of LDOPs needed to drive up prices and ruin the scene for everyone.

Evil

:devil

spiritus.jpg

• Upvote 2

It is equal to the volume of LDOPs needed to drive up prices and ruin the scene for everyone.

Evil

spiritus.jpg

I think maybe sinbinjack just doesn't read very well.

So, Jack, how much alcohol is in "110% proof"?

Btw, it was a joke, so you can lose that "as a barowner, surely" crap.

Don't bother to answer anyway, the thread's getting derailed enough, and I'm guessing you've finally caught on. If not, send me a PM.

Btw, it was a joke, 

I've noticed that some BMs just don't understand the American sense of humor.

Evil

Yes, some take things so literally and don't understand what they call a piss take :P

Ok, enough of this playing.

Mea culpa.

They should ban 110% proof Vodka

What humor??? :clueless

Well, since you asked.

I always approve of someone willing to give 110%

I always approve of someone willing to give 110%

A laudable sentiment for certain. But the question is, how do the distillers get 110% alcohol in the bottle?

Evil

• Upvote 1

post-9139-0-65049300-1377679902.jpg

That would rectify me alright, never mind the %/proof bollocks..... actually it would probably rektifikowany me right royally. Aren't you glad 30 million Poles can now sell this to the rest of us Europeans? Not funny? Don't understand our European sense of humo(u)r?

Hehe! Chok dee rektifikowaneeeeeeee krap!

Andy Cap

P.S. Best to cut it twice with water like in Sid in Saudi Arabia or Flash in Kuwait....(don't understand our Middle Eastern humor........?)

P.P.S. Or drink it ice cold from the freezer (did that in Saudi - neurone blitz) - it'll never freeze of course...

P.P.P.S. On the way back from the crawl on soi 14 Flo and I saw a wibbly wobbly farang girl going from side to side solo and then stopping a bahtbus with the "I walk in front of you" method. The bahtbus did a U turn and headed for Jomtien - not sure where she was from though....(?!?)

Edited by capdagde
  • 1 month later...

It's nice to be nice.

Apparently the guy who gave you the negative vote didn't think so. Anyway, I just wish the Russians who visit Pattaya would show the same spirit as in Gabor's video.

Evil

• Upvote 1