Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I was told about a Chiropractor (Dave Pack) would anybody have his telephone number and address in Pattaya.?

Or any others i could go see in Pattaya.?

Thanks,
Wings

Floor # 4 in the International hospital Soi 4

David Pack is shit

Just got reply from International hospital and there is no Chiropractor service there any more. What a bummer.

What is the address and contact number as i can't open this link for some strange reason.???

Link works for me.

What is the address and contact number as i can't open this link for some strange reason.???

From the website

Vincens can be reached on number: 08 4536 5855

After office hours, our friendly staff will take your call 24/7 on number:

0384 28517

From the website

Vincens can be reached on number: 08 4536 5855

After office hours, our friendly staff will take your call 24/7 on number:

0384 28517

Thanks very much for the info, for some reason my work computer will not give me access to that site, I am away now but might be coming back to Pattaya soon (If my back does not improve) and finding the info now, so thanks again.

Wings

Thanks very much for the info, for some reason my work computer will not give me access to that site, I am away now but might be coming back to Pattaya soon (If my back does not improve) and finding the info now, so thanks again.

Wings

If you are open to remedies other than a chiropractor, I've used this Physical Therapist lady in Naklua off North Pattaya Road that was referred to me by another expat. I've had recurring back and neck problems since a judo 'accident' over 30 years ago and when they reoccur, it's very painful and I have to wear a neck brace, but she was able to align and 'fix' me each time with one session - twice in the past four years.

HAPPY BODY CLINIC PHYSICAL THERAPY

Inside Fascino Building North Pattaya Road

Tel. 038-371-334 or 087-998-8349

PT.jpg

If you are open to remedies other than a chiropractor, I've used this Physical Therapist lady in Naklua off North Pattaya Road that was referred to me by another expat. I've had recurring back and neck problems since a judo 'accident' over 30 years ago and when they reoccur, it's very painful and I have to wear a neck brace, but she was able to align and 'fix' me each time with one session - twice in the past four years.

HAPPY BODY CLINIC PHYSICAL THERAPY

Inside Fascino Building North Pattaya Road

Tel. 038-371-334 or 087-998-8349

Thanks, yes i am open to anything that will sort out my lower back problem, today its not too bad after streaching for the last 4 days and nights. Its getting better, thank fuck.

I will try the happy bidy clinic first as its close to where i am staying.

• 5 months later...