Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

The price of booze goes up tomorrow (4 Sep) ...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Successful people don't visits the bars like What's up...let them save for the losers...

I just checked in my fridge and my bottles of beer are just where I left them and none of them have gone up. They may go down later.

So its not only the girls that know you as a cheapo , but shopkeepers will be spreading the word as well.........

Posted Images

Today I went to buy my regular bottles of Varinthip to the local....... the thais talked something I understood only "20" ...and yes, he told me 20 baht more expensive... ( from 160 baht to 180... in the normal shops costs now 195-210 baht... ) I told him ( big smile and a laugh.... ) fuck you... last time you told me 15 baht.... and an other big smile... OK..Ok...mai pen rai, 15 baht...175 baht....OK...

Today I went to buy my regular bottles of Varinthip to the local....... the thais talked something I understood only "20" ...and yes, he told me 20 baht more expensive... ( from 160 baht to 180... in the normal shops costs now 195-210 baht... ) I told him ( big smile and a laugh.... ) fuck you... last time you told me 15 baht.... and an other big smile... OK..Ok...mai pen rai, 15 baht...175 baht....OK...

So its not only the girls that know you as a cheapo , but shopkeepers will be spreading the word as well......... :llaugh

• Upvote 2

So its not only the girls that know you as a cheapo , but shopkeepers will be spreading the word as well......... :llaugh

And very good... less hassle with the bargainings..... :thumbup Yesterday in a bar I was sitting with a known girl....she talked with two other girls.... all I understood was my thai nickname and the " khinyao " thing... they laughed... I asked her what she told about me ? Her reply: You are a khinyao, but a nice guy.... She had to go to perfomance.... and the other two girls ( one dancer, one showgirl ) stayed with me, entertaining me ( for my biggest surprise ) with zero ladydrink hassle... Under the normal circumstances I would never buy them ladydrinks...but in this case I felt the need....

Edited by Gabor

Do you actually drink that shit yourself, or is does it just form part of your seduction kit? :clueless

No any seduction kit... the girls drinks the sweet drinks ( their choice ) I liked Sang Som, but I discovered The Varinthip... the same, but only 30proof.... slower drunk... Sorry, I hate all whiskies... my home drink was brandy...

No any seduction kit... the girls drinks the sweet drinks ( their choice ) I liked Sang Som, but I discovered The Varinthip... the same, but only 30proof.... slower drunk...

Presumably, it's also cheaper.

• Upvote 1

No any seduction kit... the girls drinks the sweet drinks ( their choice ) I liked Sang Som, but I discovered The Varinthip... the same, but only 30proof.... slower drunk... Sorry, I hate all whiskies... my home drink was brandy...

isn't it 70 proof (35% alc/vol.)?

Only Martin responded,dont be shy guys.When your massive stocks of booze need replenishing at the new price how much then

eg

SML was 90 baht now 95 baht ???

How many bar owners on here ???

how much have your drinks gone up ??????

from ???? to?????

Every bar that i went to thursday night,has an increase of 5 baht on beer,and nothing for sangsom or vodka,Sambuka same price,not a clue about any other spirit

Edited by bratpack

isn't it 70 proof (35% alc/vol.)?

30% alc/vol

10701.png

Do you have to get them drunk bud?

Just for the good mood a little...however happened, some girls wanted sanuk and started to booze like a sailor....

30% alc/vol

Just for the good mood a little...however happened, some girls wanted sanuk and started to booze like a sailor....

Well, when my barfines start drinking like sailors, it's usually not because they want sanuk...

But honestly, I've rarely seen young pretty girls drinking like sailors, it's usually the older hardened ones.

• Upvote 2

Well, when my barfines start drinking like sailors, it's usually not because they want sanuk...

But honestly, I've rarely seen young pretty girls drinking like sailors, it's usually the older hardened ones.

Likewise, I've never thought of booze being a critical ingredient of sanuk.

If you're going to feed them booze, at least give them something they'll appreciate ... :thumbup

• Upvote 1

30% alc/vol

10701.png

Stronger for other markets I guess.

http://www.thailandunique.com/store/varinthip-thai-blended-liquor-250ml-p-65.html

Varinthip Thai Blended Liquor 35%v/v 70% proof 250ml

(Rice based liquor)

Varinthip is a traditional Thai blended liquor whiskey made in Bangkok. The spirit of Thailand!

It has a pleasant sweet taste and tastes great on the rocks or mixed with coke and ice.

250ml small bottle

Likewise, I've never thought of booze being a critical ingredient of sanuk.

If you're going to feed them booze, at least give them something they'll appreciate ... :thumbup

attachicon.gifblack-cock-thai-whiskey-650x650.jpg

Does it compliment noodle soup?

If a TG had to get blind drunk in the room, before fucking me, I'd just let her leave instead of making her endure something she couldn't do sober.

Sometimes the girls wants just to ease.... happened many times they invited me to booze with them and their thai friends.... and drunk like sailors.... ( no fuck, no customer thing, just sanuk.... ) This is the same bullshit, the girls don't smoke.. ( ciggies ) they do... many of them.... just hide it, because of the many nonsmoker customers....

There are two different types, Extra and Classic. One is 30% v.v., the other is 35% v.v. One kind comes in a yellow box, the other in a white box.

Both 30%... the one in the blue box is 40%

IMG_2167.jpg