Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Popular Thai Myths - Pattaya Snopes

I done a search on a Thai dating site today , with quite narrow criteria. I think it came up with about 3,500 TGs. I would guess most of them were looking for an LTR if not marriage. I don't think farangs are their number one choice, but there are thousands looking for a farang partner.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We've all read the comments at some point or another, Thais are this, Thais are that. So in Snopes style, what are the popular myths, and do they have any basis in fact or are they just establishing

I didn't pretend anything - you really shouldn't come out with such accusations. Because I've never visited Brazil, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Likewise, because you haven't heard something, does

Generalizing is never accurate. Do all Thai women want a farang husband? Some do and maybe many do. My wife had a Thai husband and according to her he was a nice guy but he was stupid and couldn't man

I could always take a leaf out of your book and put them on ignore.

I noticed how you are relentlessly evading talking about your own OP - the claim that there is a POPULAR myth in existince about ALL Thai girls wanting to marry Falangs.

Apparently, you have plenty of time to desperately comb through someone's entire posting history trying to find some out-of-context "gotchya". But you can't seem to find even a single person seriously saying ALL Thai girls want to marry a Falang, let alone show it is a POPULAR myth.

• Upvote 2

Fixed your post :thumbup

Think you are wrong about agriculture. If Thailand was to become a net importer of food vs a net exporter without a LARGE amount of other exports at least doubling, this would lead to pretty dire straits for many Thai's and would be very bad for the economy as a whole.

Think you are wrong about agriculture. If Thailand was to become a net importer of food vs a net exporter without a LARGE amount of other exports at least doubling, this would lead to pretty dire straits for many Thai's and would be very bad for the economy as a whole.

Um, that was my point.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How many english women do that too ????

I am talking about leaving hubby for new sexy man.I have lost count the amount of married women i have had sex with.

Generalizing is never accurate. Do all Thai women want a farang husband? Some do and maybe many do. My wife had a Thai husband and according to her he was a nice guy but he was stupid and couldn't manage money. Her sister married a Thai guy who was a very talented construction worker who could build anything. Unfortunately when he had some baht in his pocket, he refused to work until he was broke. If his wife said anything about him being hung over and the kids having nothing to eat, he would beat the shit out of her. The house was in his name. He sold the house and left his wife and kids homeless. He took the money and ran off with his girlfriend. I witnessed this first hand. This was the first time I ever heard my wife say that this was the reason that she wanted a farang husband. Her friends always ask me to find farang husbands for them. Do Thai ladies want to leave Thailand and go to the promised land? Don't believe that. My wife would probably go but she wouldn't be happy about it. This is her country and she is happy here. After ten years with this women I am always a little surprised that she still puts up with a crotchety old fart like me.

Edited by bratpack