Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Got an email from a mate who is an expat. He tells me a BM on another Pattaya board has a new party trick. I have never really liked the blokeand now I know why. He has been secretly filming farangs coming out of massage places around the Soi Chaiyapoon area and posting them on youtube. I assume he may eventually try it at Lolitas as he drinks near there. He is North American.

I don't what his agenda is but if he is not careful he could be in some strife. He is leaving Pattaya to go back home on the 28th, possibly in a wooden box.

Those BMs using services around there might want to keep a lookout.

• Upvote 1

Had the same problem when we stayed in Soi longkee a BM pm me our move movements (they were boring) so I knew he would lose interest.

Didn't like the web came at devils den for the same reason.

This is a case where "name and shame" is appropriate. What board is it and what is his handle on that board?

Evil

:devil

Pattaya Fanatic. Pattaya Addicts board. Doesn't mention it there though.

Got an email from a mate who is an expat. He tells me a BM on another Pattaya board has a new party trick. I have never really liked the blokeand now I know why. He has been secretly filming farangs coming out of massage places around the Soi Chaiyapoon area and posting them on youtube. I assume he may eventually try it at Lolitas as he drinks near there. He is North American.

I don't what his agenda is but if he is not careful he could be in some strife. He is leaving Pattaya to go back home on the 28th, possibly in a wooden box.

Those BMs using services around there might want to keep a lookout.

If this guy has some sort of malicious intent, I guess he may end up with more trouble than he bargained for. Then again, there are all sorts of videos in YouTube. Just about everyone with a smart phone can now take videos. The way I figure it, if I'm out and about, I can't really complain if someone takes my picture in a public place.

I once came out of a Go Go bar with a lady on each arm. Someone was filming a documentary and had me in their sights. I'm talking this huge shoulder mounted camera and a farang lady with a microphone. I told the lady that it was likely that someone who was camera shy would would shove that microphone up her ass and smash the camera. I then gave her the double bird and told her that she could put that in her video.

Yes, there are some violent prone farangs who would attack them.

Edited by Gary

Why be embarressed about coming out of a massage palour?

I normally come out a little flushed!

if the guy is a big muscleman then he's probably safe...but if not...someone may do a Sonny Corleone on his camera.

Most turn the other cheek when they get video'd by the Asian brigade on Walking Street...maybe throwing up a middle finger salute...but if a falang video's you...well, that's just plain weird.

I remember when my maters girl got photographed by Sa-teef on soi Bukaroo...she saw him taking her photo and got off her bike and asked him what he intended to do with the photo...not exactly in those words though.

when you take photos of people in clandestine mode in Pattaya you have to be aware of the consequences.

Are you sure about the board name? I am a member on that board and did a member search with no result?

Are you sure about the board name? I am a member on that board and did a member search with no result?

Try looking for no "space" between the 2 words and it's there.

Edited by TheFiend

Does anyone have a link to the vids he uploaded on YouTube? It's his intent that important. If he's "staking out" massage parlors with the intent of embarrassing patrons or causing trouble for the establishments, then that's a bad thing and he deserves whatever he gets. But if the vids are just part of general street scenes from Pattaya, that's different.

You don't have an expectation of privacy on any street in the world. If your job/personal situation is so sensitive that a few seconds of exposure on YouTube will cause you problems, then it's best to avoid places that are problematic. No one can film you entering/leaving a massage parlor if you don't go to one.

It sounds harsh, but that's the only real solution. Hundreds and hundreds of people are taking photos and vids all over Pattaya and a fair number of them will end up on the Internet.

Evil

• Upvote 2

My understanding as I have further info is is he waits until he sees someone he knows, or recognises, then films it. Then posts the the link on Addicts as some sort of gotcha. I believe a few victims have had words with the PA mods and asked for links and posts to be deleted.Whatever way you look at it he is being a cunt.

My understanding as I have further info is is he waits until he sees someone he knows, or recognises, then films it. Then posts the the link on Addicts as some sort of gotcha. I believe a few victims have had words with the PA mods and asked for links and posts to be deleted.Whatever way you look at it he is being a cunt.

If that's the way it's going down, the guy is a total assh*le. One day, he'll do it to the wrong person and get a dose of street justice. There's no excuse for stalking BMs with the intent of embarrassing them.

Evil

Edited by Evil Penevil
  • Upvote 1

...Most turn the other cheek when they get video'd by the Asian brigade on Walking Street...maybe throwing up a middle finger salute...

I thought that I had invented a new game on my last visit to Pattaya, although it’s just possible someone else though of it first.

When I’m in close proximity to, for example, one of our Indian brethren filming (usually on Walking street) I give him a broad smile and, as we pass, I say something amusing into the camera – well, something I find amusing anyway. The idea being that the videographer won’t be able to hear my comments above the WS noise... until he plays the recording.

Someone should start taking video of that tnuC and just keep getting closer and closer until you're in his face or he buggers off.