Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Ok guys I need help on a few recomends for good hotels for the Xmas and New Year holidays. I have stayed in Pattaya a few times now and I know it can be difficult to find somewhere decent at that time of year.

The usuall requirements, no joiner fee, multiple girls allowed, near the nightlife and all for around 600-800bht a night if possible.

I know of the Diana and it's ok but is there better value to be had.

Thanks Lads

Daz

Daz,

Try the Roof Garden Inn, http://www.roofgardeninn.com/ , not far from the Residence Garden on the oppisite side of the road. The cost is 750 Bhat, and they don't have the "required " party that some do at 2500+ bhat. It's a little out of the way but with bhat busses running it's not too bad. I will be staying there over New Years.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

Daz,

Yep - check out the Roof Garden Inn.  I read the reviews linked to this site and booked for Christmas.  The only drawback for some (not me) is the lack of a pool.  I had a reply back via email within a day from the owner (UK) and the whole vibe seems really good.

I stayed at the RG (nearby) a couple of months ago and the baht bus trip was actually one of the pluses.  Extremely easy to travel from this location and I wasn't trying to shag/sleep with the bass line from The Ketchup Song percolating through the walls of my Soi8 cell (Sunshine - old wing!)which ws my experience last Christmas.

BTW - we did meet last Christmas briefly.  I was with Rusty, the Village Idiot and Keith in the Winchester (now the Blind Beggar tcchh!)

600 to 800 baht for a hotel during high season is not an easy thing to do. And you need to watch out for the required parties; Xmas and /or new year’s eve. They can add to the daily rate, two 2500 baht parties on a ten-day trip add 500 baht a day.  Have you looked at Flipper group or Apex? You can always find places close to the action but with limited benefits like the White Inn 400 baht and no required parties.

If anybody is interested in staying at Mr Mac's hotel, right next door  to the Residence Garden, over  Christmas and/or the New Year then let me know.

I can get rooms there for 800 baht a night over the Festive Period instead of the usual 1,000 baht a night charged at that time of year and no compulsory parties/dinners etc.

Regards

PSP

:)