Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

hi i have heard that many pharmacy sell fake pills could any one tell me where i could get good pills and at wht rate for pack of 4 or more

Thanks

James

The pills are not that popular with punters for some reason, most use the Kamagra gels. They are about 80 - 100 baht each in a pharmacy but if you want to splash out on a box of 50 they work out considerably cheaper. The pharmacy next to Tim's Agogo on Second Rd sells 'em by the box at between 1500 and 2000 depending what mood they seem to be in.

The advantage with pills is that if you do not need a whole one you can bite off a third or a half and save the remainder for another time whereas if you're out and about you can't do the same with a gel as it will turn to liquid with the heat from your body.

You can get a tube of 7 x 100mg effervescent tablets for about 300 baht from that pharmacy near tims. Orange flavor no bitter after taste ant they break in half easily. Half a tab in a bottle of water had the same effect as half a regular tab.

• 1 month later...

Don't buy Kamagra or any steroids from GREEN PHARMA its all fake. that shop will sell you guy really cheap but fake.

I take it you had a bad experience at this "GREEN PHARMA".

Are you saying the pharmacy is called "Green Pharma" or that it's a green building ... or what?

If you mean the green colored pharmacy as shown below, I strongly disagree with you. I have been using them exclusively for years, and they are, to the best of my knowledge, honest and trustworthy.

Pattaya Nuea Seafood, Chon Buri, Thailand - Google Maps.png

I take it you had a bad experience at this "GREEN PHARMA".

Are you saying the pharmacy is called "Green Pharma" or that it's a green building ... or what?

If you mean the green colored pharmacy as shown below, I strongly disagree with you. I have been using them exclusively for years, and they are, to the best of my knowledge, honest and trustworthy.

i mean the Pharmacy name GREEN PHARMA not that shop you show us. that shop was good but a little expensive. actually GREEN PHARMA is near Drug Center in soi Buakwal too.

Edited by anton00

The pills are not that popular with punters for some reason, most use the Kamagra gels.

Not that popular? I know/read/hear that some guys prefer gels,

but I do see many people using pills or asking where they can get Kamagra pills.

I don't have any statistics though. And you ?

Wow!...the woman in the photo... walking in front of Green Pharma has an absolutely smoking body.

Yes she does....at least I think it's a she!

:frustrated1:

Wow!...the woman in the photo... walking in front of Green Pharma has an absolutely smoking body.

Get down Rover, don't do that!

You must be leading a very sheltered life, or too many oysters?

How do you do that MM, post a link directly to a street view in Google Maps. I couldn't spot how a few times?

Twas easy in the Pattaya Photo Guide.

Edited by jacko

Get down Rover, don't do that!

You must be leading a very sheltered life, or too many oysters?

How do you do that MM, post a link directly to a street view in Google Maps. I couldn't spot how a few times?

Twas easy in the Pattaya Photo Guide.

Another BM used the url shortener , goo.gl to shorten the long google maps link. I noticed that and found that Chrome has an addon that will take the URL in the toolbar and shorten it. You can find it here. You can copy shortened url that into your clipboard and then use it instead of the horrendously long google map link.

Google maps used to have a "LINK" button that gave you a locked link to a view, but that seems to have gone.

Hope that helps....

ozboy, on 25 Nov 2013 - 20:21, said:snapback.png

I think he means the one next to funhouse

Aha. Here it is http://goo.gl/fj5rsY

Well, he sure is adamant about this place.

Any others who have had problems there?

Yes, that place. The Pharmacist was very nice befroe i buy but after i have a problem He/She threat me like i ask for free. Me and My friend surely don't go to that place anymore. and come to warn you guy to becareful the Pharmacy like this place.

Another BM used the url shortener , goo.gl to shorten the long google maps link. I noticed that and found that Chrome has an addon that will take the URL in the toolbar and shorten it. You can find it here. You can copy shortened url that into your clipboard and then use it instead of the horrendously long google map link.

Google maps used to have a "LINK" button that gave you a locked link to a view, but that seems to have gone.

Hope that helps....

Well thank for the response but I am not a Chrome user.

In Firefox I only seem to see an abridged Google Maps URL so it is of no use to copy.

Thanks for confirming that there used to be a 'LINK' button, I though my Alzheimers was accelerating!

No,no. The link button is still there :)

It's at the top of the left panel, the small icon right of the printer one,

and it offers a box to choose "short url" to get the goo.gl one. I use that very often :)

If you don't see the left panel, you have a small arrow icon at the top left of the map to open it.

No,no. The link button is still there :)

It's at the top of the left panel, the small icon right of the printer one,

and it offers a box to choose "short url" to get the goo.gl one. I use that very often :)

If you don't see the left panel, you have a small arrow icon at the top left of the map to open it.

Thanks for that..... off picture in the panel.

I had closed it.

duh..... a bit dopey of me!