Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

This executive style, 2-storey home sits on a spacious corner plot in this secure gated community. The home features mature garden area, private swimming pool, 3 spacious bed rooms, a dining room and 2 lounge areas, and 2 big balconies overlooking both the village and the private pool. For more information click here!

Attached Images
  • post-7009-0-72289900-1380175414.jpg
  • post-7009-0-91849100-1380175434.jpg
  • post-7009-0-81857400-1380175467.jpg
  • post-7009-0-86436500-1380175479.jpg

I guess the land area is 100 TW ?

Quite small for a house and pool.

I guess the land area is 100 TW ?

Quite small for a house and pool.

Not at all Jacko, if the plot is laid out properly, which this one is, 100 TW of land is plenty

Not at all Jacko, if the plot is laid out properly, which this one is, 100 TW of land is plenty

I accept that being a 2 storey house will improve the amount of land.......

But whether 100TW is 'plenty' is debatable.

I guess you are paying for the 'central location', I believe it is near the driving range on 3rd rd.

• 4 weeks later...

Is Pataya being a good place for real estate business???

I'm wondering to do real estate business in Pattaya, Currently I moved in Pattaya and going to start a new business.

Is Pataya being a good place for real estate business???

I'm wondering to do real estate business in Pattaya, Currently I moved in Pattaya and going to start a new business.

Yes they open and close all the time!

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, there's no MLS service in Thailand, so it's really hard to see if the prices asked have any bearing on what they sell for.

My landlord wants 3.5 million for the house I'm living in, the masonry keeps falling off and the roof leaks. He's dreaming.

Yeah, there's no MLS service in Thailand, so it's really hard to see if the prices asked have any bearing on what they sell for.

My landlord wants 3.5 million for the house I'm living in, the masonry keeps falling off and the roof leaks. He's dreaming.

Exactly LDK, sellers will list with different brokers at different prices. Some low to hopefully sell quickly and others to see if they can hit the home run. I think this one is priced right at or slightly below market value and probably constructed a bit better than LDK's :)