Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Live Music Venues in Pattaya ...

One of the things that grated me in Pattaya was the lack of half-decent live music venues ... The Hopf was probably the only place I ventured to on a semi-regular basis - The Blues Bar was OK a couple of times, but then it became a bit of a deja vu experience. Have things improved? Are there any more places that do decent drink and scoff and have a live band? I've not read too many nightlife reviews that make much mention of places that offer a decent alternative to beer bars and go-gos.

Along the same lines, are there any decent hostess lounges with live music?

Edited by CheshireTom

Yuth bar opposite Big C is great on Friday and Saturday is great if you like Rock music.

Leo Blues bar in Naklua not bar either.

I miss the Ugly Brothers in FLB.

Who would like to see them or similar type of thing return?

We can have a sing song.

A friend told me that the flip band that played at Thai Garden Resort is now at the Holiday Inn playing Latin music.

What really surprises me is that there are not more big name concerts in Thailand.

A friend told me that the flip band that played at Thai Garden Resort is now at the Holiday Inn playing Latin music.

What really surprises me is that there are not more big name concerts in Thailand.

There is the music festival every year, some big name Eastern bands get here.... Thai, Korean etc.

Three stages along the beach rd.

Moonriver was OK but it was a bit hit and miss as to whether it would be packed, or empty - the location probably didn't help. The filipino band was ok as Filipino bands go.

Toy bar opposite Big C on the corner of soi 3 is very good. Pop is the main man but Nui the other guitarist is brilliant.

Lucifer on Walking street has live music 6 nights a week

At the end of Walking Street is the Rolling Rock [ ? ] bar. Used to be called Rolling Stone.

Toy bar opposite Big C on the corner of soi 3 is very good. Pop is the main man but Nui the other guitarist is brilliant.

Lucifer on Walking street has live music 6 nights a week

At the end of Walking Street is the Rolling Rock [ ? ] bar. Used to be called Rolling Stone.

Is that the same Toy that had the bar on the corner of Soi 2?

Yuth bar opposite Big C is great on Friday and Saturday is great if you like Rock music.

Leo Blues bar in Naklua not bar either.

I miss the Ugly Brothers in FLB.

Who would like to see them or similar type of thing return?

We can have a sing song.

Thanks for that Mirkwood, didn't know about Yuth bar. Where is Big C?

Britboy and the lads will be in town Oct 28 to Nov 3. Bring on the pool parties, can't wait.

I've always been into music, rock in particular, so will give this place a look. Are there bar girls in there? If so, decent standard?

• Upvote 1

has anybody got the location of the new yuth bar, is it the same one that was in siab land ? a couple of years ago the singer/ gutatist was good

It's just a few yards down from the old one.

Rolling Stone Bar (forgotten the new name) was really rocking a couple of nights ago. Thai, Russian and Indian hotties all dancing together. Multiculturalism at its best. :thumbup

Yuth Bar is located on Second Road near Soi 2

Almost next door is Toy Bar which also has some great rock bands.

On Walking Street......I like Blue Sky III Bar....Hot Tuna...and Rolling Stone Bar is ok....but not as good as the rest.

As for Yuth its a shame he doesn't play as much as he did in the past.....he is brilliant!

"Rolling Stone Bar (forgotten the new name) was really rocking a couple of nights ago"

They changed the name on all their bars to Rolling Live, maybe copyright problems? The one in soi8 has two bands one early and the second later around 10.30p

Not my cup of tea but is the Blues Factory still going?

Yes, its changed a bit but still going.

I haven't been there for over 6 weeks now as i'm still in the UK so its being run by my Manager.

Lam Morrison is still the main player (although I've just been told he wants a month off) :hairout

I dare say there are a few things that need addressing in there whilst I'm absent.

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure Toy bar is on the corner of soi3 now. They used to play in the soi 2 complex before the hotel went up there.

Same owner as the Toy bar nearly opposite Mike Shopping Mall. The music there is more traditional mainstream stuff. useful for taking a girl to just go to, sit back and go with the flow etc

A decent kareoke wouldnt go a miss ive heard some decent farrang singers in patts.. there you are mm get ya self up lk metro and open one ;)

Edited by woody0563

The last time I was there, it seemed that EVERY guitarist played nothing but a Fender Stratocaster. Finally somebody is playing a Gibson. Not that Fender's are bad. It just seems like the majority of Thais like Strats. :llaugh: