Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Anyone know if there is any problem using these in Thailand?

A mate thinks they may have been banned in some countries but not sure which.

It wouldn't surprise me if you could smoke the real ones indoors, but not the electric ones!!

Cheers

Not much mention of them yet and I suppose a few non or exsmokers would be pleased to see them in use.

But you have to remember that the tobacco industry in Thailand is a monopoly and like the soapy massage places are not too happy with competition!

What is the gripe with these things anyway? Seems like pure bloody-minded spitefulness from the anti-smoking brigade to me :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

What is the gripe with these things anyway? Seems like pure bloody-minded spitefulness from the anti-smoking brigade to me :rolleyes:

Tax collection/tobacco lobbies.

Edited by steamer

The salesmen sell them in all the outdoor bars.

You're still sucking in all the nicotine so you don't actually break the habit....but, as a ex-smoker, I appreciate the thoughtfulness of guys who use the electronic cigarette in bars.

I don't think so. For me I would be happy to see these being used, certainly in preference to having to inhale someone's exhaust fumes.

I also like the idea of sticking a finger up at the avaricious tax collectors.

Putting a tax on these would be seen as a disincentive to a healthier option.

The European Union being a classic example of interference and nanny controls........