Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I eat anything and everywhere in Pattaya, but gotta mention a few places that for ME , are getting it right!

1. Lone Star Soi Lengkee......Fri Special Ribs, corn and 2 sides, all magnificent , went twice and was perfect for ME 199 baht

2. Jockeys , next door,.....1st time had a Gammon steak, fries, egg and peas, it was so tasty, and fresh, loved it, 2nd time had the Sat special a Mince and Onion Pie with mash and beans and it was special, washed it down with the best banana shake I've had in Pattaya in 8 yrs. 129 baht

3. Good well Restaraunt attached to Maleez hotel! next to Sutus Court in Soi Buhkao. I love a good breakfast and I know the Rovers is hard to beat for quantity for ur baht, but I tried this place for a change and was superb. Standard fare but poached eggs cooked to perfection on 3 occasions, quality produce and good coffee.And my must have..it was served HOT.... 105 baht

4 Special MENTION is the breakfast served at the bakery in Soi off Chaiyapoon...I had the 129 baht breakfast there a few times and although a touch more expensive the bread with the meal is fresh and tasty and the bacon ham etc is all top shelf quality...

At All of the above the staff were also friendly and knew how to look after us fussy farangs, especially at Jockeys, the waitress was excellent....

I know none of the owners, and it is only my opinion, but that's what the forums here for and I believe in giving credit when the credits due......

Edited by forest51
  • Upvote 2

We Went to My Way a couple of days ago,should have taken pics,adjacent to bottom of soi dianna,close to cherry bar.

Veg and Tomato soup

2 x 300 grms fillet mignon,with mushroom sauce,French fries,Patato saute,with bacon bits in and garlic

4 x tiger beers

total price 995 baht

Best steak we have ever had in Pattaya,good service and everything tasted wonderful.Next time though we will have a starter, smaller steak,as 300 grm was too much for us,and a pudding,but we will make this place a reular eating haunt,try many things on the menu.The only downside was both crash helmets nicked,as we went by bike,right next to cherry bar.Was looking for Adam to see if he had played a trick on me lol

We Went to My Way a couple of days ago,should have taken pics,adjacent to bottom of soi dianna,close to cherry bar.

Veg and Tomato soup

2 x 300 grms fillet mignon,with mushroom sauce,French fries,Patato saute,with bacon bits in and garlic

4 x tiger beers

total price 995 baht

Best steak we have ever had in Pattaya,good service and everything tasted wonderful.Next time though we will have a starter, smaller steak,as 300 grm was too much for us,and a pudding,but we will make this place a reular eating haunt,try many things on the menu.The only downside was both crash helmets nicked,as we went by bike,right next to cherry bar.Was looking for Adam to see if he had played a trick on me lol

I had that mushroom sauce covered steak and was not impressed at all. It was tough and overwhelmed with a not very tasty sauce. I'll take Beefeater over My Way any day.

Either u had a bad night or i had a good night then

I had that mushroom sauce covered steak and was not impressed at all. It was tough and overwhelmed with a not very tasty sauce. I'll take Beefeater over My Way any day.

Either u had a bad night or i had a good night then

I think it's more likely we have a different idea of what a good steak is.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

I went to My Way twice. Once time it was good the second time not so much.

Beef Eater is the only place listed here where I've never had a bad meal. They did over cook my steak once but replaced it with no hassle.

I think u are wrong,but hey,who i am to argue.Been to Beef eater numerous times so i have the right to my say.Do you like a rare steak btw???

I think u are wrong,but hey,who i am to argue.Been to Beef eater numerous times so i have the right to my say.Do you like a rare steak btw???

Food, women, beers, we all have different tastes. There is no right or wrong in that...just a difference of taste/opinion.

I'm glad you and many others like My Way.

I'm just saying, for me, the meal you reviewed, was not to my taste, and I gave the reasons why I felt that way.

do u think some people have a different taste in crash helmets too,as i had both of mine stolen,maybe tastes do vary then

Food, women, beers, we all have different tastes. There is no right or wrong in that...just a difference of taste/opinion.
I'm glad you and many others like My Way.
I'm just saying, for me, the meal you reviewed, was not to my taste, and I gave the reasons why I felt that way.

do u think some people have a different taste in crash helmets too,as i had both of mine stolen,maybe tastes do vary then

I suppose so. Why not?

Try to stay on topic, instead of getting in a huff because I disagree with your opinion on a dinner.

I suppose so. Why not?

Try to stay on topic, instead of getting in a huff because I disagree with your opinion on a dinner.

Never get in a huff with your snide comments Martin,most of the time u do it,so i am used to it.U infered that u paid more money so the steak is better,and i know u will deny it,but your snobbish attitude always comes across.Just my opinon and many more in Pattaya too,share that opinion.I only base it on your posts,but many have met u,and most say the same,but,hey only their opinion too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Had nothing to do with price. You're making things up as you go.

I didn't like the steak, pure and simple. I mention Beefeater because it's 10 meters away and I've always had a good experience dining there.

You made me laugh when you say my comments are snide. Pot, kettle, meet black.

EXACTLY what i thought you would say.Now, a good long walk in this beautiful place,

Had nothing to do with price. You're making things up as you go.
I didn't like the steak, pure and simple. I mention Beefeater because it's 10 meters away and I've always had a good experience dining there.

You made me laugh when you say my comments are snide. Pot, kettle, meet black.