Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 264 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Worlds colliding: Russian girls in Pattaya

If you watched the American comedy series Seinfeld, you probably remember the episode when George was not happy when Elaine wanted to buddy up and do stuff with Georgeâs fiancée. His argument was that there are two Georges, independent George, who is Seinfelds friend, a loose cannon George who lies and cheats and is part of a wolf pack of men, and then there is relationship George who has a fiancée and acts like a family man, these were two separate worlds that he lived in, he wanted them to stay separated, because if the two worlds collide, bad things happen.
Let me come back to the title, I feel like the Russian girls are spoiling the Pattaya scene, it used to be when I go to Pattaya, There is only Thai girls, and they treated you like a king and you don’t compare them to anyone, so you were handsome man and you can chose any woman you want, it was the perfect opposite to Farangland ( the only Farang women wre mostly older, fat or married). Now these Ruskies are bringing Farang land to Pattaya and spoiling the fantasy. The Ruskies are hard to get and them make the Thai girls look not so sexy in comparison. The two worlds are colliding and it is not too good.
The Russian girls are everywhere now and not just families, there are a lot of single girls (pros and non pros) that are on the market, but man they are tough to get. I was able to get a couple in the Mixx Disco last time I was in Pattaya, but it was pure luck, most of the time the biggest obstacle is the language, they speak zero English and I speak zilch Russian.
I had to stop going to WS, I spent more of my vacation in the LK Metro area, because less Russians at night and only Thai girls in the gogos.

What are your opinions about the Russian girls in Pattaya?

Edited by nickman70
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you think Russian girls make Thai girls look less sexy you need glasses, just saying.

I guess the biggest 'racial' issue I've ever had in the LoS was with three 'Indians'. It was around 10 am and I was changing some travelers cheques and the buggers just kept crowding me. I asked them

Evidence was presented by both sides on my diner with Henry and Yuri way back in 1972. I was stationed in Saigon and was invited to a number of social events. Up to you, if you believe or not.

If you think Russian girls make Thai girls look less sexy you need glasses, just saying.

True, I need some glasses, but some of them blonde Russian Girls are hot... My point is, it are can be spoilers

Edited by nickman70

The only time the Russians bother me is when they stand in the middle of the sidewalk seemingly oblivious to the fact that they blocking people. Other than that, I just ignore them as they aren't part of my scene.

Edit.... there was this one poseur on Ko Lan with his bathing suit pulled up his ass crack.........

Edited by steamer
  • Upvote 3

I don't think they are attractive, and not just physically. It wouldn't matter if she was the current Miss World - their attitude is so cold that it makes them unattractive. I spoke limited Russia in the years I was working there, but that had nothing to do with why they were such cold people. Decades of communism killed a lot of human qualities in people like compassion, empathy, and courtesy. I've been to many countries where I did not speak the language but the people were warm as can be.

In Russia they told me not to smile, to walk with my head down and a scowl on my face. My handlers were horrified if I happily whistled a tune when I walked somewhere. I can't think of a more opposite attitude than Thailand.

If you are age appropriate for a 20 something Russian girl, why not? I'm not interested in a Russian pro in Pattaya for a whole variety of reasons. As for non-pros, I can think of only one reason a 20 something Russian would be interested in me and that would be to get a green card--no thanks! :hairout :brokeheart

Few years ago, I met two middle aged college professor from one of the stans. Both spoke excellent English and were friendly. I talked with them for 30 minutes or so and enjoyed the conversation.

I agree with Nickman70. I also don't lıke their presence at discos.They also spoil freelancer market prices.

How do they do this?

I don't get the Russian attraction at all, I have always liked Asian girls so why go to Thailand to fuck Russians. if I wanted Russians I would go closer to home. but each to their own

Point taken but I wonder if the place is better because you can have the diversity? I will never get the chance to screw a Kenyan or a Russian except if I go to Pattaya. They really don't interest me and I would not go looking but I will always be open to something bit exotic.

• Upvote 1

I never thought much about it, but I don't see a problem with the Russian girls. Many of them are good looking and they don't bother anyone. And I have heard a few speaking English. On time on a baht bus two Russian girls were talking to some guy. They told him they were from Moscow. I heard another haggling in English one time over the price of a T-shirt.

I dont see it as a huge issue as yet.

In any case- do they have brown skin and take it in the ass? If that's a no then I don't see the competition. :clueless

Point taken but I wonder if the place is better because you can have the diversity? I will never get the chance to screw a Kenyan or a Russian except if I go to Pattaya. They really don't interest me and I would not go looking but I will always be open to something bit exotic.

Thats the way i look at it, i go to thailand becuase its "cheap" and safe , i have no interst in Kenya or Russia but after shagging 50 thai birds in a week if i see a ruski or black chick and decide to go with her its something different, might keep me off the ladyboys for "variety"

One of my best female friends is a Russian girl who lives in Moscow, she is one of the nicest people i have met. They are not all cold and unapproachable, speaking a little bit of the language helps a lot as outside of Moscow 99% of people speak no English. Do i prefer to Thai? Sometimes :)

Thats the way i look at it, i go to thailand becuase its "cheap" and safe , i have no interst in Kenya or Russia but after shagging 50 thai birds in a week if i see a ruski or black chick and decide to go with her its something different, might keep me off the ladyboys for "variety"

:bhappy :bhappy :bhappy

Sure, wonderful people. Great example: I was in a car load of people coming back from a visit to a remote project area and we came upon a dog walking on the side of the road. The driver swerved over on purpose to hit the dog. When the vehicle hit the dog it hurt him badly but he wasn't dead, and suffering terribly - howling in agony. All of the passengers thought that was hilarious, but when they saw how horrified I was and demanding to go back and help the dog they started insisting the dog had not been hit.

steamer mentioned how rude they can be blocking people on the sidewalk. It isn't because they are oblivious. This is one of the weird power-plays I saw repeated in a thousand variations when I was wokring there. They would elbow you in lines, cut in front, and in general demonstrate what they thought of you. If you became a friend of someone they might be someone whocould give you the shirt off their back - true. I had one friend in particular who was like that, and he came back with me on my last trip there to live/work here for a year.

Sure, wonderful people. Great example: I was in a car load of people coming back from a visit to a remote project area and we came upon a dog walking on the side of the road. The driver swerved over on purpose to hit the dog. When the vehicle hit the dog it hurt him badly but he wasn't dead, and suffering terribly - howling in agony. All of the passengers thought that was hilarious, but when they saw how horrified I was and demanding to go back and help the dog they started insisting the dog had not been hit.

steamer mentioned how rude they can be blocking people on the sidewalk. It isn't because they are oblivious. This is one of the weird power-plays I saw repeated in a thousand variations when I was wokring there. They would elbow you in lines, cut in front, and in general demonstrate what they thought of you. If you became a friend of someone they might be someone whocould give you the shirt off their back - true. I had one friend in particular who was like that, and he came back with me on my last trip there to live/work here for a year.

So, should I shout 'get out of the fucking way you stupid, backwards cunt'? :ninja:

• Downvote 1

If you went with them , would you have to wear a fur-lined condom ?

LOL...same same but different, I would wear a fur-lined condom, if they had a furry bush...the ones that I had has

baby shaved pink pussy....real pink

• Upvote 1

I don't get the Russian attraction at all, I have always liked Asian girls so why go to Thailand to fuck Russians. if I wanted Russians I would go closer to home. but each to their own

It is not a matter of attraction, there are plenty of white girls in Farangland (US, Aussie, Europe). I wouldn't have brought the subject if Russian girls are not everywhere and now competing with the Thai in some venues and the phenomenon is just growing. Pattaya is still my favorite playground, and the Russian girls are a new flavour that invaded the place. Whether we like it or not, whether we chose to ignore it or not, it does not change the fact that they are everywhere and that they are affecting the scene.