Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Worlds colliding: Russian girls in Pattaya

If you are age appropriate for a 20 something Russian girl, why not? I'm not interested in a Russian pro in Pattaya for a whole variety of reasons. As for non-pros, I can think of only one reason a 20 something Russian would be interested in me and that would be to get a green card--no thanks! :hairout :brokeheart

I agree with you, I won't look for a Russian and I am not interested in them, if I want the expensive white meat, I have plenty here where I live. However, they are lots of single Russians now who come on vacation and want a little on the side. The numbers are growing, and I don't mind doing one of them if sh comes my way...I am young enough to attract a 20s-30s who is looking to get laid on vacation....and trust me they are many....

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you think Russian girls make Thai girls look less sexy you need glasses, just saying.

I guess the biggest 'racial' issue I've ever had in the LoS was with three 'Indians'. It was around 10 am and I was changing some travelers cheques and the buggers just kept crowding me. I asked them

Evidence was presented by both sides on my diner with Henry and Yuri way back in 1972. I was stationed in Saigon and was invited to a number of social events. Up to you, if you believe or not.

I don't think they are attractive, and not just physically. It wouldn't matter if she was the current Miss World - their attitude is so cold that it makes them unattractive. I spoke limited Russia in the years I was working there, but that had nothing to do with why they were such cold people. Decades of communism killed a lot of human qualities in people like compassion, empathy, and courtesy. I've been to many countries where I did not speak the language but the people were warm as can be.

In Russia they told me not to smile, to walk with my head down and a scowl on my face. My handlers were horrified if I happily whistled a tune when I walked somewhere. I can't think of a more opposite attitude than Thailand.

There is some truth to this, part of this is cultural, Russians girls do not have the open attitude about sex that Thai girls have and

a lot of these girls come from rural areas in Russia that are more conservative, so that's why they come off as cold and uninterested. But girls are girls if you have a way with them...u might get lucky

It's not just the Russians who block the sidewalks, is it? From what I can tell, the Germans are good at it as well.

No, they get to park their BMWs infront of entrances. :D

...I am young enough to attract a 20s-30s who is looking to get laid on vacation....and trust me they are many....

You don't need to be young to attract these girls , you just need deep pocket's............ :thumbup

You don't need to be young to attract these girls , you just need deep pocket's............ :thumbup

Are you sure? Girls on holiday are a different breed to girls on the game.

I suppose you get good and bad in every race, I have had a few altercations with Russians, 1 being trying to cut in front of me at an exchange kiosk but can't really recall anything major. The most problems I encounter are from people from my own country.

I suppose you get good and bad in every race, I have had a few altercations with Russians, 1 being trying to cut in front of me at an exchange kiosk but can't really recall anything major. The most problems I encounter are from people from my own country.

I had it happen at the BIg C checkout, I let one get away with it but when another friend tried it I lost it, took her stuff off the counter and threw it to the back. They seemed amused by it. I am perplexed by such rudeness and arrogance.......

Sadly, as you say, becoming more common in all nationalities, plus I don't get tougher looking each day, just uglier.

• Upvote 1

I guess the biggest 'racial' issue I've ever had in the LoS was with three 'Indians'. It was around 10 am and I was changing some travelers cheques and the buggers just kept crowding me. I asked them to step back but they just replied that they were checking out the rates. After 3 or 4 shouts trying to keep them back I gave the worst offender a great big shove into traffic on second road. The Thai exchange girl just smiled and kept my money for me while the whole thing was going on. The three buggered off mumbling how poorly Americans behave. :bhappy

Edited by steamer
  • Upvote 3

The three buggered off mumbling how poorly Americans behave, :bhappy

No harm done then,I was worried in case they thought you British. :D

I guess the biggest 'racial' issue I've ever had the LoS was with three 'Indians'. It was around 10 am and I was changing some travelers cheques and the buggers just kept crowding me. I asked them to step back but they just replied that they were checking out the rates. After 3 or 4 shouts trying to keep them back I gave the worst offender a great big shove into traffic on second road.The Thai exchange girl just smiled and kept my money for me while the whole thing was going on, The three buggered off mumbling how poorly Americans behave, :bhappy

WELL DONE

I've been around Asians for 43 years now,sometimes you have to be pushy an rude with them or they just run you over,its there culture where you have millions of them lving in close quarters,they learn to push an shove at an early age to get there scraps and follows into adult age,not all,but a big % do.

Most brits i know including myself would have twated the biggest of the three and watch the stinking cunts leg it......... :thumbup

Of course you would have :allright

After that you'd have gone all Anders Breivik on the Eastern Euros blocking the pavement outside the 7/11.

Then you'd wake up in the morning and ask Teelack not to put so much cheese in your bedtime toastie snacks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's Ukrainians on the game in Pattaya, never seen any Russians, bar girls on holiday.

It's really not that easy to tell the difference, unless you talk to them all...

• Upvote 1

There are many, many smoking hot Russian girls in Pattaya, and I find them a very attractive breed indeed. "The other white meat" as I always say.

But those are the ones traveling with their husbands and boyfriends. The Slavic girls on the game are not at all in the same league.

• Upvote 1

Of course you would have :allright

After that you'd have gone all Anders Breivik on the Eastern Euros blocking the pavement outside the 7/11.

Then you'd wake up in the morning and ask Teelack not to put so much cheese in your bedtime toastie snacks.

Don't worry yourself about it gay boy , this is a mans world it's not for pansies like yourself........get back in the closet...... :thumbup

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

There are many, many smoking hot Russian girls in Pattaya, and I find them a very attractive breed indeed. "The other white meat" as I always say.

But those are the ones traveling with their husbands and boyfriends. The Slavic girls on the game are not at all in the same league.

True... the girls - at least the hellogirls - on the WS russkie bars turned to monsters... nothing appealing...

It's really not that easy to tell the difference, unless you talk to them all...

True... some of my mates visited a few russkie bars and found more rumanian and hungarian girls there, than russkies....

There's Ukrainians on the game in Pattaya, never seen any Russians, bar girls on holiday.

Come to think of it, there is no way for me to differentiate between Russkies and other Slavic girls from the Eastern block. I can't understand a word of Russian. The girl I hooked up with could very much be from Romania or Ukraine, she was an extremely white spinner with very dark hair.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone link the websites if they exist or the names of the Russian/Ukrainian bars. I've a list of shit to do when I get there and this is a day 3 or 4 activity. Also, with all the Indians over there if anyone knows any seedy Indian girl bars drop me a message

Edited by angelic

Can someone link the websites if they exist or the names of the Russian/Ukrainian bars. I've a list of shit to do when I get there and this is a day 3 or 4 activity. Also, with all the Indians over there if anyone knows any seedy Indian girl bars drop me a message

There can't be Indian girl or Russian girl bars. They couldn't get work permits and would be reported to the Cops by Thai girls.

Saying that there is Galaxy cabaret a high priced Russian joint on WS. And there used to be a Russian strip club on a Soi off WS but I believe that's gone now?

Foreign hookers in Pattaya are mostly street walkers.

There can't be Indian girl or Russian girl bars. They couldn't get work permits and would be reported to the Cops by Thai girls.

Saying that there is Galaxy cabaret a high priced Russian joint on WS. And there used to be a Russian strip club on a Soi off WS but I believe that's gone now?

Foreign hookers in Pattaya are mostly street walkers.

is picking up Russian street girls a gamble like it is with the thai street girls?

The short answer is yes. Dealing with streetwalkers is always dicey. We don't have a clue on their mental state or if they are using drugs.