Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

World Cup, want to watch in Pattaya

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am glad the two threads about the Wold Cup in Brazil have finally started. A bit of harmless banter is fine, but so far there has been too much of it, instead of discussing what will or could happe

Just like the previous WC, they are still pissing around trying to decide who will be transmitting the games. Since Scotland have decided to opt out, I still have to decide on a team to follow - I mi

You have to remember, the Scots have many years of experience of not supporting England during the World Cup. Developed from many years more of not supporting Scotland.

Posted Images

Hi,

This is the game Italy v Brazil 1982.

Certainly one of the better games of any World Cup. I doubt if Italy has anyone as good as Rossi in the 2014 World Cup.

Certainly one of the better games of any World Cup. I doubt if Italy has anyone as good as Rossi in the 2014 World Cup.

Hi,

Italy dispatched Germany with an almost Germanic efficiency. A final played in the most famous stadium and city in football.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUYD4joNuvs