Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

40 good reasons why I won't be following England in the World Cup ...

In another thread about the forthcoming World Cup, a couple of BMs, for some strange reason, seemed a bit perplexed as to why I won't be supporting England, as opposed to Colombia or even, say, Japan during the competition.

You have to remember, the Scots have many years of experience of not supporting England during the World Cup.
Developed from many years more of not supporting Scotland.

So, as a way of a bit of an explanation ...

Several years ago (during the 2006 World Cup), myself and another couple of boardies had what can only be described as a bit of a pig-out at Poseidon in Bangkok. In the downstairs bar, all of the hostess/server girls were dressed in tight-fitting national footie tops which I thought was a lot better than the normal neanderthal look that goes with that particular fashion accessory. Since then, I've always tried to get a girl or two around to provide some company during the big sporting games, and dress them accordingly. This being Thailand, the girls are particularly suited to showing off some of the gear worn by our South American, Italian or Spanish friends but not unfortunately, IMHO, some other nations. Hence my reasons for choosing to follow some of the more "exotic" teams, as opposed to the 3 Lions.

So, here is a bit of an "action replay, from an earlier competition ... obviously, some folk would prefer the "Sharon from Stoke" look; but each to their own, and all that! :thumbup

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

She looks like SHARON FROM STOKES,GRAND MOTHER,urghhhhhhhhhhhhh and them stretch marks,feel sick now

That's not very nice. Here's me trying to brighten up the board a bit and you come out with that sort of shit. Do you have some sort of drink problem, or what? :dbh

Edited by CheshireTom

I suppose the thruth always hurts,and i am much nicer drunk

That's not very nice. Here's me trying to brighten up the board a bit and you come out with that sort of shit. Do you have some sort of drink problem, or what? :dbh

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1