Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Emirates A380 First Class Ex BKK

Bkk to Hong kong is very short, 4 hours from what I remember, if that. The airline stewardess must have thought he was a right pain in the arse getting the bed made up LOL .

If you going to do it get your moneys worth . London to Bangkok a mere £4 grand return at the moment. If I ever win the lottery , then maybe. Just seems a waste to me.

I did Man-DXB-BKK and back for somewhat less, in First on Emirates A380.

About £3300.

Yes a waste, but a bit of a bucket list item for me.

It was peak time (July), and a late booking so Biz Class was also about £3000 on most carriers.

I don't do that shit-hole, Heathrow.

DSC00057.JPG

Edited by jacko

Manchester to BKK exactly £3699 for travel next month I wanted to book first class one way and business class on my return to retain my Emirates gold card, it came out as about £400 more to do first class both ways so I booked it.I have been upgraded to first class before but not really worth the difference between first and business.Although vintage dom Perignon is a little nicer than the champagne served in business.The reason I was short on miles for Gold card was because last month I wouldn't pay £3200 for business class with Emirates and flew Etihad business for £1700.yes the logic escapes me to !

Edited by fisherman194

This video was posted before about a year ago and I recall punching in some dates for a look-see.

The fare came to around US$500-600 for the BKK-HK leg in first class.

There are worse ways to spend that sort of money.

:thumbup

It would be great to fly First Class, but then downgrade for your next flight ? even Business Class would disappoint you, as for going back to the zoo ? It doesn't bear thinking about. :)

A few years ago I flew back to BKK from Chiang Mai, Business class on a Thai Air 747, that was cool, upstairs in the bubble, and very little more cost than an economy ticket, I doubt they do First class on that flight.

ps: Most of the TG flights on the Chiang Mai run are old A300s I believe.

Traveling first class is a shameful waste of money IMHO......

Business class is the way to go everytime and if booked well in advance it can be quite reasonable and you don't have to sit alongside pricks drinking champagne and scoffing caviar like its going out of fashion.....!

Manchester to BKK exactly £3699 for travel next month I wanted to book first class one way and business class on my return to retain my Emirates gold card, it came out as about £400 more to do first class both ways so I booked it.I have been upgraded to first class before but not really worth the difference between first and business.Although vintage dom Perignon is a little nicer than the champagne served in business.The reason I was short on miles for Gold card was because last month I wouldn't pay £3200 for business class and flew Etihad business for £1700.yes the logic escapes me to !

To be honest, I don't like the look of the Biz Class Cabin on the Emirates A380... seems like 'packing them in' and not so comfortable.

I also tried to book First out, Biz back, and got a free upgrade to 1st, or so it looked.

This video was posted before about a year ago and I recall punching in some dates for a look-see.

The fare came to around US$500-600 for the BKK-HK leg in first class.

There are worse ways to spend that sort of money.

:thumbup

I was looking at the HKG option for a trip for me and the TGF early in the year, but the timing of the return flight was so late I ended up going Cathay.

Business class is the way to go everytime and if booked well in advance it can be quite reasonable and you don't have to sit alongside pricks drinking champagne and scoffing caviar like its going out of fashion.....!

In First, you don't have to sit alongside anybody!!!:D

Bkk to Hong kong is very short, 4 hours from what I remember, if that. The airline stewardess must have thought he was a right pain in the arse getting the bed made up LOL .

If you going to do it get your moneys worth . London to Bangkok a mere £4 grand return at the moment. If I ever win the lottery , then maybe. Just seems a waste to me.

A little more than two hours.

Why are you a "prick" drinking Champagne in first class ? Jealous ? Why don't you fly economy as the "pricks" in business get champagne too. Edited by fisherman194

I was looking at the HKG option for a trip for me and the TGF early in the year, but the timing of the return flight was so late I ended up going Cathay.

That could explain the "cheap" pricing.

I flew Emirates 1st class in 2009 for my Xmas trip, 2 legs in the A380 and 1 leg on the 777-300ER all with suites and very comfortable.

Cost me £2580 which was not much more than i normally paid for business class in the peak Xmas period.

To be honest, I don't like the look of the Biz Class Cabin on the Emirates A380... seems like 'packing them in' and not so comfortable.

I also tried to book First out, Biz back, and got a free upgrade to 1st, or so it looked.

Travelled in Emirates business class A380 quite a few times, always thought it was decent enough especially if you get a window seat reasonably private. Certainely better than Qatar's business class 777, A340, and A330 product IMHO.

Regards

You'd think people would kinda dress up when they fly 1st class instead of blue jeans an old ratty shirt? Looks like dock worker worker,not a CEO or business man.

Well to be honest I like to confuse the check-in staff.

And for that price I think I will dress comfortably.

With a private suite and a bathroom like this, you can change out of the singha vest, baggy shorts, and flip-flops before landing.

EmirateBog.jpg

• Downvote 1

Looks nice

Have you had a BJ in there yet lol could be exciting some emirates trolley dollies are orgasmic

I wish......

I'm flying business class on Delta next trip to LOS. I've flown business class before in their refurbished cabin and it's first rate. Lie flat seat in a individual cubicle. Way better then economy. I'm flying on a frequent flyer ticket. I refuse to pay the outrageous premium the airlines charge.

• Downvote 1

I'm flying business class on Delta next trip to LOS. I've flown business class before in their refurbished cabin and it's first rate. Lie flat seat in a individual cubicle. Way better then economy. I'm flying on a frequent flyer ticket.

What has Delta's business class got to do with Emirates first class product?

I refuse to pay the outrageous premium the airlines charge.

For some folk it probably does appear outrageous. For others, that's obviously not the case - they're the ones the airlines are interested in. :thumbup

• Upvote 1