Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

The Party Of The Year at Soi 6 | 7th and 8th Of June 2014

Update: This was filmed an hour before the first party started

http://youtu.be/N8anFPq65gc

(picture is full size and ready for printing)
post-1-0-36377100-1375278140.jpg

We are organising our second annual all street party down soi 6 on the 7th and 8th of June. This is a saturday and sunday.

Our first one was a major success on the saturday, not so busy on the sunday, but that will change next year, as we have 12 months to promote the party and we have most of the business owners on board now.

Regarding the last party. Thanks to all the guys that booked their trip especially, it was such a good weekend, with lots of people very happy.

The bars will be offering free food and dressing the girls up in a theme.

The bars will be getting extra girls in.

This is a unique opportunity to see soi 6 at its finest with most bars having balloons up.

Please like our facebook page and share it around to help promote this party http://www.facebook.com/TheAnnualSoi6WeekendParty

Event page here, please share and invite friends to let them know. https://www.facebook.com/events/481614648575996/

Hot diggity! I will do my best to be there. It sounds like a blastapalooza.

Great video by the way. Looks like some fine looking fillies down there on Soi Sex, haven't been there in a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Send us a link and i will attach to our web site to promote for you. Love soi 6

Hot diggity! I will do my best to be there. It sounds like a blastapalooza.

Great video by the way. Looks like some fine looking fillies down there on Soi Sex, haven't been there in a while.

Edited by xzone nev
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Took a trip last year and thought I might drop in for a quick look but the place was buzzing and both the customers and the girls were in Party mode.

I ended up staying for both days and staggered home late both evenings.

I hope this BM from another forum doesn’t mind me using him to promote the party. He got into the spirit of things and had a drink in every bar with ballons. Trust me there were balloons everywhere.

Regardless of your loyalties, I urge all of you to make an effort and visit Soi 6 on this weekend......Who knows LK metro might even do their own party next year.

wallaby.jpg Party Animal of the year

Skeeta & 99baht.jpg Best host in Soi ^...Skeeta from Skybar

soi 6 party.jpg What its all about

should be around 2-4 am

ask Steve at Murphys law!

You're counting on the curfew being over by then, obviously.

We'll have to see what it is like in 10 days, I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

Well today is the day it starts! Lets see if all these hours promoting the party pays off! I am very confident because we've had a year to tell everyone and done more promoting than last year, so it WILL be busier than last year..