Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Las Vegas Paul.......Updated Dec 12th 2013.

Spare a prayer for BM Las Vegas Paul who's health is failing.

From Facebook.

" Please pray for my grandpa. His battle with cancer is finally coming to an end "

My good friend Las Vegas Paul.

post-12340-0-15713100-1382781327_thumb.jpg

Edited by Terry Lee

I am so sad to hear this Terry, I loved his writing and used to enjoy meeting up with him for a chat.

I am so sad to hear this Terry, I loved his writing and used to enjoy meeting up with him for a chat.

Same Same for Me

He was always such a friendly Bloke

Remember that Go-Go with the Fish tank or was it a BG tank???

He was such an interesting easy going Bloke with so many amazing life experiences.

Terry

Please pass on my very best wishes, to the One and only Las Vegas Paul!

Bruiser

Spare a prayer for BM Las Vegas Paul who's health is failing.

From Facebook.

" Please pray for my grandpa. His battle with cancer is finally coming to an end "

REQUEST: A link to LVP's Facebook page so all who would like to send good wishes may do so.

Same Same for Me

He was always such a friendly Bloke

Remember that Go-Go with the Fish tank or was it a BG tank???

He was such an interesting easy going Bloke with so many amazing life experiences.

Terry

Please pass on my very best wishes, to the One and only Las Vegas Paul!

Bruiser

Yes, I remember that go-go and had a few good nights there thanks to LVP.

I met Paul a few times and I am sad to hear this news.

I wish him the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I received this brief message from Paul's daughter earlier today.

...I am writing this with a heavy heart My father has passed away....7 hours ago. He went peacefully. Listening to Bob Dillon and my mom by his side.

R.I.P. Las Vegas Paul. I will miss you buddy.

Paul and I spent a lot of time together during his time in Thailand. He was a great character, a lovely man, and an amazing story teller.

A few years ago Paul gave me a copy of a book that had recently been published in the US. It's called " Bastard Husband: A Love Story " which details the writers encounter with LVP.

I understand the writer, Linda Lou, has a stand up act in Vegas and she has very kindly sent me a link to some of the copy she wrote regarding our friend Paul.

In her message she says " He was such a character, and funny as hell. I still do some material about him in my standup comedy act, and I can remember him coming to my shows, beaming when I started to talk about him. He certainly could laugh at himself. "

It is a very good insight into the life of LVP.

Enjoy

http://vegaslindalou...vorite-vet.html

Edited by Terry Lee

RIP

I ran across him once when I was eating breakfast. He was at the next table playing with a laptop and Skype or something. Anyway, I didn't know who it was at the time. Later, I saw his picture and realized who that had been.

I met him a few times when he had the club with the fish tank (was it Wet and Wild?). One night three of us larakins decided to make a visit and we were all looking to have a ball and LVP gave it to us. It was one of those nights that define Pattaya and we all had a memorable and fun night and quite some years late it still ranks as a great experience. RIP