Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I've only used Bell Trans from pattaya to airport.

Coming in at 10am instead of my usual arr time of midnight when I go via prearranged taxi.

Was wondering if Bell takes you to your hotel or drops you of at their office at the bus terminal?

chers

rb

done it more than a few times both ways..

bkk to pattaya by coach then 2 minutes change over to a minibus to your hotel.

all the times i've done it 9 times out of 10 there's only been me to drop off in the minibus

Fortunately I've never had the desperate need to avail of their services and save the price of a couple of large Changs. However, I believe if you ask them nicely they will make a stop on the way to avail yourself the opportunity to change your flimsy wad of currency and buy yourself a wife beater vest and a pair of flip flops. Subject to negotiation of course, you may save five Baht if you wait until your travelling attire simply gives up and disintegrates.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Fortunately I've never had the desperate need to avail of their services and save the price of a couple of large Changs. However, I believe if you ask them nicely they will make a stop on the way to avail yourself the opportunity to change your flimsy wad of currency and buy yourself a wife beater vest and a pair of flip flops. Subject to negotiation of course, you may save five Baht if you wait until your travelling attire simply gives up and disintegrates.

Since when has a couple of large Chang's been 750 Baht? Tell us were you're drinking at so we can avoid the place.Put's a whole new meaning to the phrase two week millionaires! But that's another thread i guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bus compared to taxi has a saving of around 1000 baht as there are no tolls to pay with the bus. Choice of two bus routes. The first hourly to jomtien where you have to then get local transport. This bus is 134 baht and also stops at 3 locations on Sukhumvit.

The other bus goes directly to Pattaya north bus station and then transfers you to your hotel by local van. Costs around 200 baht.

posted from my Samsung using Tapatalk 2.

Can anyone please advise me?

If there is a mini van service from Pattaya to Don Meuang airport? My son and I need to get to BKK , so a good cheap taxi service or mini van service

We will need to check in about 1pm.

We will head to Cambodia to miss Songkran

Thanks in Advance,

bigl

If there is a mini van service from Pattaya to Don Meuang airport? My son and I need to get to BKK , so a good cheap taxi service or mini van service

Thanks in Advance,

bigl

I believe there are regular services from the main airport to Don Muang.

There is a thread here with options.

Edited by jacko

Arrived back from Singapore yesterday at 9.30 AM. Managed to get the last 2 tickets for the 10AM ride on the bus to the Jomtien terminal. It cost 134 THB each for the missus and myself. I am not trying to save a few baht, but the bus is a far better option as far as I am concerned.

• Upvote 1

Arrived back from Singapore yesterday at 9.30 AM. Managed to get the last 2 tickets for the 10AM ride on the bus to the Jomtien terminal. It cost 134 THB each for the missus and myself. I am not trying to save a few baht, but the bus is a far  better option as far as I am concerned.

I too have found recently that the buses are often full.

Perhaps we should spread a message that the service is rubbish in order to conserve seats for us.

Taxi is far better everyone. Don't worry about the speeding driver, the cost of the tolls and drivers being unable to find your hotel.

posted from my Samsung using Tapatalk 2.

thanks 4 the info all

just thought as I arrive at 10a, no rush to get to pats, think I'll go with the taxi as I like to stop off on the way for a smoke and relive my "old" blatter and stretch a bit after a 20hrs flight

chers

rb

Thanks in Advance,

bigl

Songkran? Or Loy Krathong in November?

Songkram is in April so planning well ahead.

Since when has a couple of large Chang's been 750 Baht? Tell us were you're drinking at so we can avoid the place.Put's a whole new meaning to the phrase two week millionaires! But that's another thread i guess.

A private gay fetish club in Na Jomtien that only allows members who can spell the word "where"

It was spontaneous and meant to be amusing Fuck Face, it's called wit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

I've only used Bell Trans from pattaya to airport.

Coming in at 10am instead of my usual arr time of midnight when I go via prearranged taxi.

Was wondering if Bell takes you to your hotel or drops you of at their office at the bus terminal?

chers

rb

I had never used Bell Travel Service until I lived here, since I too was arriving around the midnight hour and departing on the early am flights.

Great service that uses good buses from Swampy and stops at the terminal on Pattaya Nua. You transfer to a minibus that drops you at your hotel or apartment.

Teelack likes it better than finding a taxi at the airport or a private hire as well.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't recommend using the mini-van services. They drive around town picking up other passengers, who are usually late. the only time I used one I was still inpattaya an hour after pickup.

its either bell to suvarniboom or the regular bus to Mor Chit and a taxi to don muang for me

A private gay fetish club in Na Jomtien that only allows members who can spell the word "where"

It was spontaneous and meant to be amusing Fuck Face, it's called wit.

Touched a nerve have we? Bite Bite

• Upvote 1

I had never used Bell Travel Service until I lived here, since I too was arriving around the midnight hour and departing on the early am flights.

Great service that uses good buses from Swampy and stops at the terminal on Pattaya Nua. You transfer to a minibus that drops you at your hotel or apartment.

Teelack likes it better than finding a taxi at the airport or a private hire as well.

Mine as well sa-teef

if she is traveling with me or picking me up at the airport i don't have an option... we get the bell bus...

Mine as well sa-teef

if she is traveling with me or picking me up at the airport i don't have an option... we get the bell bus...

I believe there is also a shop selling trousers en route.

For her obviously.

Edited by honeypot
  • Downvote 1

Songkran? Or Loy Krathong in November?

Songkram is in April so planning well ahead.

Yes, only 150 days to go. I'm planning well ahead.lol. I travel to Thailand once or twice per year for a month each time. And always plan ahead.

Cheers,

Bigl

I believe there is also a shop selling trousers en route.

For her obviously.

well she really does know on how to save money and I'm fine with that and she never ask's for anything so I'm also fine with that too...

in fact its not often she spends on her self....

I don't bother with the mini bus when the coach arrives in Pattaya. It could take you an hour to get to your hotel. Fuck that. Get a taxi bike (two bikes if you have lots of luggage), private hire a Baht Bus for 100/150 or walk out of the Terminal, cross the road and flag down a regular Baht Bus and pay 10 Baht.

Go straight to Soi 6 and nail the sexiest Girl you find with your 1K savings on Taxi fare :banana

• Upvote 1