Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Well, its real pity if they do, I've spent many a happy evening watching them,two seasons ago they were pretty good and near the top of the league. Only so much TV footbaall you can watch in Thailand, it was good s to see a live match, and the atmosphere was good, with the cheerleader Samurai warrior guy.

Wlill look to see if there are any games on when I go in January next year. Anyone can put me right?

wow!...I had read that they were about to be relegated to a lower division...but, to disband?...Thailand isn't fooling around as far as tolerating hooliganism by fans in football...

hopefully... the Dolphins will be back in a year or two.

Edited by spike

can anyne direct me to a fixture list please? I've tried their website and a few other sites, but only cn get it in thai, despite getting the 'english' version, or not at all, I'm looking to go in January next year.

can anyne direct me to a fixture list please? I've tried their website and a few other sites, but only cn get it in thai, despite getting the 'english' version, or not at all, I'm looking to go in January next year.

You'll most likely be disappointed - the season runs from early March until early November (ish).

The best site that I've found to follow the fixtures is here. There are options to view in German or English.

Thanks, Cheshire Tom, looks like the season does end this coming weekend, looks like I'll be out of luck for a live match in January next year. The only action I've seen in the town is the odd college match in the school on corner 2nd Rd/Jomtiem Rd.

So , unless anyone knows any different, I'll have to get my fix by watching English Premier League games on TV in the bars.

Pattaya Utd had a good set up, and even a club shop somewhere up near Carrefour supermarket I seem to remember.

That's a damn shame. the Thai supporters are a passionate bunch that like their football , I went to a game about a year ago, really enjoyable experience

It seems that 2000 of them coming onto the pitch to beat the referee was a little too much support.