Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I searched for them two years ago and had no luck. I ordered online from the USA and they came by post. Glad I got them.

Does anyone know if Teva sandals are available in Pattaya, and if so where?

Are they any good?

I`ve noticed i sometimes get a shooting pain in the arch of my foot when wearing sandals, and i thing it might be the flatter soles on the things.

Best sandals i ever wore were by Doc Martin. Thick air-cushioned rubber soles, leather uppers. I might have a look on Amazon for another pair.

They don't make the ones I had for 17 years but the model Hurricane XLT is the replacement that I will buy!

Teva Originals?

Oh wait, I'm thinking of Adidas Originals that look nothing like the original Adidas!

Edited by papillon
  • Downvote 2

I have a pair of Stuttgart sandals that I have had for donkeys years.

Outlet Mall.

They are looking a bit rough on the underside and have been attacked with various glues over the years but one can get attached to one's comfortable footwear. I like the quick release plastic clips.... velcro is crap in Thailand.

I like the look of these Tevas and they sound like they are made to last, if I come across any on my travels I may picks some up.

Are they any good?

They've got a decent arch in them.

I've had mine (like in the pic above) for about two years, and wear them all summer.

• 9 months later...

I went looking in Siam Paragon in Bangkok yesterday. Found a few Tevas towards the back of the second level, but the platforms/soles were rather soft and flexible which is not what I need. Also, the price was almost 3,200 baht so I'll nurse the current pair through another month until the end of this trip.

My Aussie 2nd wife bought me my tevas……….lasted years.

Had them nicked/swopped by a workman at my first condo. You can play tennis and swim in them….handy for climbing out of the sea over rocks……..

But nowadays I prefer the look of canvas crocs.

My Aussie 2nd wife bought me my tevas……….lasted years.

Had them nicked/swopped by a workman at my first condo. You can play tennis and swim in them….handy for climbing out of the sea over rocks……..

But nowadays I prefer the look of canvas crocs.

Two further points occur to me…….. 1. Don't buy the cheap copy canvas Crocs. I attribute my first, (hope last) attack of the painful 'Plantar Faciitus' to being a tight-arse…...

2. The Thai builder who I refer to above that pinched my Tevas... taught me the lesson that if you want to understand another person……."Walk a mile in his shoes'

……That way you'll be a mile away... and have his shoes……..!! The bastard!!

Edited by atlas2

So this builder is now the proud owner of a pair of Atlas' Sandals.

Teva is still going barefoot?