Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Any vacancies around town, from December to January?

The new Honey Hotel across from the Honey Massage on soi Honey.

http://www.honeyinnpattaya.com/room_rates.htm

Short or Cicero1520 have either of you stayed at the Honey Hotel? If so how were the rooms? I'm looking for a room end of Dec to beginning of January. So far the following places are fully booked;

KTK

Metro Apartments

D Apartments

Chow Soy

Sanya Apartments

Mosiac

Dianna Oasis

Edited by bastax33

Thanks guys.

Is soi Honey also known as soi 11? I've been offered a standard room in Honey Inn for 27k. Other places on soi Honey were 600 a night or 14k a month, so it's pricey for the soi. No reviews about the place anywhere , and internet photos look different on their website to the internet. I have tried "walking up and down" soi Honey on Pattayaphotoguide , but the Honey Inn there looks different. Not much detail on the standard room. Pics look good overall though. A review on the other Honey Inn! , used the word " degenerate" and said it was cheap, when I used google translate.Sounds like a description of me lol.

http://www.honeyinnpattaya.com/index.htm

My resort at soi12 Naklua has two rooms left only at 950 baht per night.

www.southernstarresort.net

+66-38-225593

Mention site and I wil give you 100 baht discount per night .

Ask for my manger Nini.

Do all the rooms have a balcony?

Are there different levels of rooms? Basic, superior, deluxe etc?

Your website seems very vague about prices.

Thanks guys.

Is soi Honey also known as soi 11? I've been offered a standard room in Honey Inn for 27k. Other places on soi Honey were 600 a night or 14k a month, so it's pricey for the soi. No reviews about the place anywhere , and internet photos look different on their website to the internet. I have tried "walking up and down" soi Honey on Pattayaphotoguide , but the Honey Inn there looks different. Not much detail on the standard room. Pics look good overall though. A review on the other Honey Inn! , used the word " degenerate" and said it was cheap, when I used google translate.Sounds like a description of me lol.

I was quoted in walk in,either 750 or 700 in Aug.

It is brand new so rooms very nice, if bland, nice shower etc.

The room I looked at the balcony view was of a wall.

Soi 11 indeed

Thanks.

Is this the same place? It looks different in the website photos.

I think so, I note some of pics are not standard in all rooms, like a computer desk.

Its opposite the Honey massage, which is for the rich.

Thanks guys.

It looks different because it not same-same anymore. The Photo Guide is from several years ago. The Honey Inn on Photo Guide is now Honey Massage catering to tourists, mostly Indian and Asians I think. The current Honey Inn hotel is across from the massage and I think was at one time the location of the old hotel's swimming pool. You'll see it as a building under construction in the PG. More current is the view using https://maps.google.com/ There's a review from March on Secrets hotel section.

-redwood

• Upvote 1

All rooms listed as seaside and pool side do have balconies . Standard rooms do not have balcony. For lastest prices you must contact the resort directly or myself as rates change depending on season and available rooms.

If you book via a booking compnay our lastest rates are listed such as agoda rate to go asia hotel Ect.

Do all the rooms have a balcony?

Are there different levels of rooms? Basic, superior, deluxe etc?

Your website seems very vague about prices.

you would be surprised how these help

attachicon.gifears.jpg

What good will butt plugs do?

I have thought about noise reduction headphones. But really, if you need to go to these lengths, then 400 baht a night would be more realistic for some places on LKM if the noise is as bad as I've been told!

Have you got any vacancies?

-----

Thanks Redwood. I messed up the quote function.

I bumped the review on the other forum , if anyone is looking for it. Doesn't sound worth the money for the standard room. The others, pre 3k , monthly discount, were -

November December and January
Standard room 27,000 baht/month
Superior room 32,000baht/month

Deluxe room 39,000 baht/month.

You might want to try contacting this place- Winner Inn on Soi Bukhao. I haven't stayed there, but a friend did and thought it was OK. He said the location was convenient and the room was good value for money.

You are in a bit of a tough situation. It's not a good idea to commit yourself for a period of three months unless you or a trusted friend has had recent first-hand experience with the place. But Pattaya usually fills up quickly for the period Dec. 15 - Jan. 15 and guest house owners aren't likely to offer discounts from peak season rates for anything less than a three-month rental.

Best idea might be to cover yourself for Dec and first two weeks of Jan, then look for a place you really like while on the ground. Many apartments were available in mid-January when I began looking, far more than I needed to see before finding the one I chose. Of course, I was after a 12-month lease and that changes the bargaining dynamics considerably, but plenty of them could rented on a monthly basis.

Evil

:devil

Edited by Evil Penevil

Hello im new here today on this forum but have been a lurker for a while. I usually stay in or around soi lengkee plenty of availability if you book before you arrive. I don't need expensive room and most have all you need and have been able to work out better price for longer stay if it suits you.