Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

A nice Pizza Bar for sale in Khon Kaen

A good friend of mine is selling his Pizza Bar business here in Khon Kaen ,some time next year as he is moving away from Thailand because of work.

My mate has done well with this place he is a good front man and his Thai lady manage the business.

Mix customers of all ages thais and farangs.

It has good reports on trip advisor.

Its not a large place ,can be run by 2/3 people .

So if you have had enough of pattaya and like a small business which has good reputation now

Think the most attractive of this business has bar inside and outside seating areas and comes with 3 storey accomadion for only 10000 bahts rent a month.,think contact runs out march 2015

Also a car is included.

As im no business owner the price is 900,000 bahts so where this is good or bad im unsure.

http://www.bahtsold.com/view/number-1-restaurant-in-khon-kaen-can-be-yours--153914

https://www.facebook.com/MickeysPizzaKhonKaen?fref=ts

THIS WHAT ADVERT SAYS

Number 1 Restaurant in Khon Kaen can be yours!
Established and well running business for sale.
Due to moving to Macau next year, we are selling our business. We are not in a hurry and give free training in the kitchen as well. We make Pizza, English pies, Chicken Snacks and provide a good amount of imported and local beers. We have a good amount of regular costumers. Our costumers are Thai Locals and for sure the farang expats. Through Tripadvisor we get also lots of tourist coming down. We are located 2 minutes from Ferry Plaza, many schools around as well. We also sell homemade frozen doughs to restaurants in the city.

The business includes A FREE CAR as well. It's perfect for shopping and doing some drives in the city. Its a Daihatsu Mirra....very small but perfect to safe money. Our gasoline per month is around 800 Baht.

The building is for rent. Its 3 floors, 3 bathrooms. 3 Aircons. Its ONLY 10000 Baht per month. The best deal in town. We made a contract till March 2015.

The restaurant can be runned by 2 staff. Sometimes its too busy, but we always got around with it. We will teach you after the contract everything you need to know till you know and provide the same standart!

The business comes with 2 chest freezers (1 is with a glass display), 2 huge fridges incl. freezer units, sound system, cashier, CCTV (4cams), chairs, tables, pizza oven, plates, dishes, 2 fryers, microwave, LED TV, and so on.
The restaurant was renovated in 2013.

The Restaurant has an open kitchen under roof. The house has also a backyard for hanging clothes, sitting and relax or whatever you want to do there. It's around 8x5 Meter!?

If you have any questions pleas contact me via email.

Try to google Pizza Khon Kaen and see our results. Try to look us up on Tripadvisor and see that we are the number 1 restaurant in Khon Kaen. Or check our facebook Page. We are still growing but already established

from trip advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297926-d3731305-Reviews-Mickey_s_Pizza-Khon_Kaen_Khon_Kaen_Province.html

Ranked #1 of 103 restaurants in Khon Kaen
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We don't call ourself a restaurant. We are a bistro / Pizzashop and in the evening you can also feel a bit like in a bar. Nice lights, music, modern and hip atmosphere. We don't have bargirls and we will never have!Our prices are low, also our drinks are cheap. We have 12 different beers at the moment...but our beer menu is still growing. We have asian beers, german beer, mexican beer, danish beer, belgium beer.......Visit us, enjoy the people, the food and the beer, go home with a smile and a low bill :) We are open Tuesday till Thursday from 11am till 10pm, Friday and Saturday from 11am till 24.00pm, Sunday fom 11 till 22pm or later, up to you :)Mondays we need a rest, shopping, so we are closed

from trip advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g297926-d3731305-Reviews-Mickey_s_Pizza-Khon_Kaen_Khon_Kaen_Province.html

Ranked #1 of 103 restaurants in Khon Kaen
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We don't call ourself a restaurant. We are a bistro / Pizzashop and in the evening you can also feel a bit like in a bar. Nice lights, music, modern and hip atmosphere. We don't have bargirls and we will never have!Our prices are low, also our drinks are cheap. We have 12 different beers at the moment...but our beer menu is still growing. We have asian beers, german beer, mexican beer, danish beer, belgium beer.......Visit us, enjoy the people, the food and the beer, go home with a smile and a low bill :) We are open Tuesday till Thursday from 11am till 10pm, Friday and Saturday from 11am till 24.00pm, Sunday fom 11 till 22pm or later, up to you :)Mondays we need a rest, shopping, so we are close

It seems that it has only been open about six months or so and I wouldn't put a lot of faith of what's written on trip advisor ... I hope he does make a sale though - I only have one decent pizza place locally and would prefer a couple of options.

It seems that it has only been open about six months or so and I wouldn't put a lot of faith of what's written on trip advisor ... I hope he does make a sale though - I only have one decent pizza place locally and would prefer a couple of options.

I know he has not been open that long ,but he has done well in the PRO in this short time ,Its a shame he is selling up as he always make time to have drinkand chat to all his customers.Me and Lin do like going there also my daughter like his take away pizza.He only selling up as him and his family moving out of thailand as he ben ofered a good job.

Sounds like a lot of work for long hours. That is not the direction I was heading in as I get older.

Im same i ask my lady if she wanted me to buy place for her to manage ,she said no thank you i like only taking care of you and our daughter ie house wife .

The guy who has place at moment is a younger german guy ,his wife mange place with 2 others.

Be good for a family who have a young wife and maybe a teenage daugher to help.

Do get many studants in from khon kaen uni .

Where did the 900k baht asking price come from? A 6 month sales history is nothing more than a NEW business venture. If anything a business that is offered and still that new sounds like a failing business that the owners are looking to unload.

IMO the value of this business is worth nothing more than the value of it's contents i.e. stove, tables etc.....and they are now used!

Where did the 900k baht asking price come from? A 6 month sales history is nothing more than a NEW business venture. If anything a business that is offered and still that new sounds like a failing business that the owners are looking to unload.

IMO the value of this business is worth nothing more than the value of it's contents i.e. stove, tables etc.....and they are now used!

no one asked your opinion.Why do you guys that have no interest in buying anything insist on criticizing anything and everything. By the way I have no connection with this sale whatsoever,I have never met Dr Mick but I know through this site he is well respected.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

no one asked your opinion.Why do you guys that have no interest in buying anything insist on criticizing anything and everything. By the way I have no connection with this sale whatsoever,I have never met Dr Mick but I know through this site he is well respected.

I don't agree.

If he doesn't want critique, advertise in the local paper.

Anyone who takes advantage of this forum as a free platform for marketing must be prepared to answer questions, comments and criticism.

Yes Mick is doing a favour for a good friend, but it is possible he doesn't know the full details of the business.

Recommending a business to others is sticking your neck out.

• Upvote 2

I don't agree.

If he doesn't want critique, advertise in the local paper.

Anyone who takes advantage of this forum as a free platform for marketing must be prepared to answer questions, comments and criticism.

Yes Mick is doing a favour for a good friend, but it is possible he doesn't know the full details of the business.

Recommending a business to others is sticking your neck out.

. I agree that Dr Mick may not know all details but he knows a darn site more than Capt C,s presumptions
  • Upvote 1

. I agree that Dr Mick may not know all details but he knows a darn site more than Capt C,s presumptions

Of course, but he may not know some important facts.

Do you believe he has seen the accounts and any legal papers?

I wonder who recommended TTT to Greg and GM????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On second thought I'll tell you.

1. Married to a Thai (10 years)

2. Both kids born in Thailand

3. Lived in Isaan for a few years

4. Owned a business in Isaan

5. Owned three businesses in America (two sold at a decent profit)

6. Currently own and have for the last four years a Thai restaurant

I never questioned Dr Mick, I also think he's a good chap. This business might look good from the advert but in all fairness a lot of people put up hard earned money to buy into a dream and sometimes a different opinion might be helpful.

The business may very well be worth 900k (there is a car in the deal), but there are also a ton of red flags.

Feel any better now?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

shit i just said a business for sale here in khon kaen,also said ,As im no business owner the price is 900,000 bahts so where this is good or bad im unsure.

No wonder im posting less less now adays.

Like somebody already said Can't be bothered ,Im same now

• Upvote 2

shit i just said a business for sale here in khon kaen,also said ,As im no business owner the price is 900,000 bahts so where this is good or bad im unsure.

No wonder im posting less less now adays.

Like somebody already said Can't be bothered ,Im same now

A couple of guys are discussing whether it's a good or bad deal ... that's all. Given recent events, that's no bad thing. :thumbup

• Upvote 1

What part of America did you have three businesses in? Venezuela, Canada.Mexico? Just wondering. Jack

On second thought I'll tell you.

1. Married to a Thai (10 years)

2. Both kids born in Thailand

3. Lived in Isaan for a few years

4. Owned a business in Isaan

5. Owned three businesses in America (two sold at a decent profit)

6. Currently own and have for the last four years a Thai restaurant

I never questioned Dr Mick, I also think he's a good chap. This business might look good from the advert but in all fairness a lot of people put up hard earned money to buy into a dream and sometimes a different opinion might be helpful.

The business may very well be worth 900k (there is a car in the deal), but there are also a ton of red flags.

Feel any better now?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am not interested if it's a good deal or a bad deal if it's cheap or expensive.My beef is it doesn't matter what is put up for sale on here there is always someone to critisize,they have no interest in buying but seem to get a kick out of putting everyone else off showing an interest.Capt C (make your own mind what the C stands for) if you had gone and seen the restaurant you would be entitled to an opinion.But because you have had three restaurants 1 failed doesn't make you a an international expert.Let us know where your Thai restaurant is and I will do a completely unbiased report on it.

• Downvote 1

I am not interested if it's a good deal or a bad deal if it's cheap or expensive.My beef is it doesn't matter what is put up for sale on here there is always someone to critisize,they have no interest in buying but seem to get a kick out of putting everyone else off showing an interest.Capt C (make your own mind what the C stands for) if you had gone and seen the restaurant you would be entitled to an opinion.But because you have had three restaurants 1 failed doesn't make you a an international expert.Let us know where your Thai restaurant is and I will do a completely unbiased report on it.

Once again you Assume.....(make your own mind what the A stands for).

• Downvote 1

Sorry to say it but I think a few of you guys need to take time out on the naughty step. AS far as I can see this was advice of a business for sale and the questions and comments have been made on the stated and implied facts. This will or should be the case in a public forum. As far as I can see all that has been said is what a bunch of guys sitting around a bar chatting about the post would say and comment on, and w3here is the harm in that.