Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Gents Seiko Watch for sale

I find that the prices for second hand goods in Thailand is highly inflated, but why would anyone buy a second hand watch at this price when a new one can be had for 13,500baht, and 5 minutes on the internet.

I find that the prices for second hand goods in Thailand is highly inflated, but why would anyone buy a second hand watch at this price when a new one can be had for 13,500baht, and 5 minutes on the internet.

If you're happy to take a chance with the taxes and duty for delivery to Thailand Or, is there a Thai outlet offering the same model at 13.5k Baht inclusive of taxes? :clueless

Edited by CheshireTom

If you're happy to take a chance with the taxes and duty for delivery to Thailand Or, is there a Thai outlet offering the same model at 13.5k Baht inclusive of taxes? :clueless

????????????????

like to post the link ?

they are over 20.000 b new......

The watch shown is a good watch, i have had one of those for more than 4 years and it runs perfectly.

Yes, that is good in a watch.

this one went on ebay earlier this year for £170 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seiko-Premier-Kinetic-Perpetual-Mens-Gents-Watch-SNP001P1-7D48-0AA0-Boxed-/310662544223?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item4854ee3b5f

This looked like it was sold new but I have seen others that were new in the $340-$700 range, but that is just by the by I was commenting on the high price of second hand goods in Thailand. I will always look for the lowest price on anything I buy as paying the highest price is to me a stupid move. I did however see that this was a popular watch as it is out of stock on many sites, but those sites were the sites that sold it for a lower price than those who have plenty left at much higher prices.

My view is that unless I am getting a really large percentage off the new price ,then I would probably go for a new item rather than a second hand item.

this one went on ebay earlier this year for £170 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Seiko-Premier-Kinetic-Perpetual-Mens-Gents-Watch-SNP001P1-7D48-0AA0-Boxed-/310662544223?pt=UK_Jewelery_Watches_Watches_MensWatches_GL&hash=item4854ee3b5f

This looked like it was sold new but I have seen others that were new in the $340-$700 range, but that is just by the by I was commenting on the high price of second hand goods in Thailand. I will always look for the lowest price on anything I buy as paying the highest price is to me a stupid move. I did however see that this was a popular watch as it is out of stock on many sites, but those sites were the sites that sold it for a lower price than those who have plenty left at much higher prices.

My view is that unless I am getting a really large percentage off the new price ,then I would probably go for a new item rather than a second hand item.

And the new one for 13.5K Baht is where? :clueless

a new one can be had for 13,500baht, and 5 minutes on the internet.

Edited by CheshireTom

good for you, jack....

The first links shows a watch that's out of stock ... basically, that means it's not available.

The second link shows a watch that was sold in in UK a couple of months ago ... basically, that means it's not available.

Maybe you should make Tommy an offer ... :thumbup

Edited by CheshireTom

now sold......

good for you.

Never understood the fascination with expensive watches or rings etc. I like stereos and will gladly pay twice as much for a 20 % improvement (to my ears anyway)

Edited by steamer

good for you.

Never understood the fascination with expensive watches or rings etc. I like stereos and will gladly pay twice as much for a 20 % improvement (to my ears anyway)

I am tone deaf so that's a waste of money to me...