Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Please note that in order to get the best price you must book through to your pattayapages website in advance. Doing this, it cost me 1500 bath per night.

As a walk in I was charged 2200 baht for a night.

None of the Internet booking sites could match the flb pattayapages website.

posted from my Samsung using Tapatalk 2.

That's a very good point. We've had a close working relationship with the Residence Garden for over a decade, and they do give our website users the very best deal they can.

I am booked in there next month, from the 19th December i have a confirmation at 1450 baht per night but i notice the price increase

to 1500 baht per night and from the 21st ( i think ) it goes up by 350 baht per night as a christmas surcharge, so we will see what they charge.

This will be my 3rd xmas/new year in a row at the Residence garden and i enjoy the place.

I arrive Pattaya on the 15th and have 4 days in the Centara Pattaya hotel just for a change.

Please note that in order to get the best price you must book through to your pattayapages website in advance. Doing this, it cost me 1500 bath per night.

That's a very good point. We've had a close working relationship with the Residence Garden for over a decade, and they do give our website users the very best deal they can.

That is exactly what they told me martin when I unsuccessfully tried to get the FLB rate on the first night after walking in.

Subsequent nights were at the FLB rate after booking through your website.

You don't actually. Just e-mail them ask for FLB rate and pay THB 1,450 not 1,500.

I will be there in under a week.

info@pattaya-apartments.com and mention FLB rate in the subject line and you're fine.

I have only stayed there and never used the site.

Edited by Grandpollo

You don't actually. Just e-mail them ask for FLB rate and pay THB 1,450 not 1,500.

info@pattaya-apartments.com and mention FLB rate in the subject line and you're fine.

Good luck and please report your progress. I can only reiterate my advice of booking through pattayapages website after long discussion with hotel management.

Perhaps you are special whereas I am not.

The 1450 rate is not available anymore. Perhaps they will grandfather you in at that rate, but they have gone up recently for new reservations.

It's still a good discount over the rack rate or the commercial booking site rate.

Tapatalk

When i was checking out in August they advised me that the rate is going up to 1500b for future bookings

Good luck and please report your progress. I can only reiterate my advice of booking through pattayapages website after long discussion with hotel management.

Perhaps you are special whereas I am not.

Report what progress? Such doubters you are.

I have a reservation from Da like the last 5 times by e-mailing the hotel and asking for the FLB rate and they got back overnight and all was well.

I will be there on the 22nd and have a reservation as such.

And in this case I wrote with a range of dates (I said from 11/15 to 12/12) pending my air confirmation, and she wrote back first and said;

On Aug 21, 2013, at 10:00 PM, Pattaya-apartments wrote:

Room available for you as usual rate at 1,450 Baht per night

Just let me know for your arrival date .

With Kind Regards

Da

Please visit

www.theresidencegarden.com

Maybe it is just the polite and businesslike way I correspond with them. But I am 6 for 6.

When i was checking out in August they advised me that the rate is going up to 1500b for future bookings

Well I guess in August for me for a November trip , it didn't budge a satang.

Though, per the bargirl price discussion on the go now, I wouldn't lose much sleep on a $1.50 price rise on a hotel room either.

Edited by Grandpollo
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Has Link now gone to book Residence Garden ,was thinking of stopping there as my friends Jerrol ,Tangent and Polar stopping there in Feb.

Or do i just book direct and ask mention FLB rate

Thanks for help.

I havent used the pattayapages link in years, i just e-mail the hotel and after giving the dates i require ask for the FLB rate and I have never had a problem. Da has always gotten back to me very quickly and have never had a problem. Have looked at several different hotels over the years but have never found any that i felt offered the value the RG has for the price.

The room are great, with a large in room safe. Have never had a problems bring back over night guest, the staff are friendly and helpful. Like others have said there is a couple resturants near by plus the on site resturant that has good food. Family Mart, massage places, laundry service all very close by. Right on a main baht bus route so no problem getting to and from the hotel all times of the day and night.

You will be veryhappy with the place.

Has Link now gone to book Residence Garden ,was thinking of stopping there as my friends Jerrol ,Tangent and Polar stopping there in Feb.

Thanks for help.

Thanks for help.

The link is there when the ad for RG comes up, but it's not always showing unless you do a few refreshes on the page.

The direct link is here http://www.pattayapages.com/residence/ which can be accessed by the HOTELS link at the top of the forum page, and then clicking on the banner ad for RESIDENCE GARDEN.

Please use the link and the booking form on this page or we might lose the FLB rate if not booking thru the website.

• 1 month later...

Updated our trip news Surry and his good lady will also be stopping at the Residence Gardens from 13th Feb ,think for 5 nights.

So the old gang is all meeting up ,but best behavior boys as Lin will be with use haha

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Pancakes wouldn't be a problem.

There are 2 electric rings if I recall correctly.

The website states has cooking facilities. From memory there was a wok in cupboard under the sink, but can't recall there being any other pans etc. Knives, forks, cups and crockery are provided and 4 large glasses, ok for drinking water, not real healthy for drinking spirits from :bhappy

Booked in to stay there myself from 9 Feb to 16 Feb and again from 24 Feb to 2 March!

Edited by goldeni

The website states has cooking facilities. From memory there was a wok in cupboard under the sink, but can't recall there being any other pans etc. Knives, forks, cups and crockery are provided and 4 large glasses, ok for drinking water, not real healthy for drinking spirits from :bhappy

Booked in to stay there myself from 9 Feb to 16 Feb and again from 24 Feb to 2 March!

Don't forget to say hello to our group , Jerrol, Scott , Kevin , Bobby , Mick , and Steve. Many BM staying there this trip !

Edited by MM
moved reply outside quote