Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

England v All Blacks

Off to Twickers on Saturday and fully expect a decking (use kiwi accent there :o ). They seem a bit miffed, and have quoted in places "that the France game was just a contended training session" in preparation! Still; we always play better as "underdogs", but I feel that England is too much in transition at the moment and missing too many first choices. Corbisiero is probably going to be the biggest miss. Oh well… miracles happened last year ! :beer

yes looking forward ,to improve for future world 1cup chances we must play the best all the time and you get no better than NZ.

But saying what i have just said why Scotland play Japan not good preparation for them for sure.

World Cup tickets /tours for 2015 world cup come out jan 2015 ,i am going back to uk for the full length(6 weeks) and be looking for tickets for 10 games ,think will only get if you join tour like with gullivers .I have registered with a usa ,a europe and uk tour companies already.Most England game tickets will be issued to rugby union clubs around the world.

100% Garantee all games at twickenham will be sold out .

We're playing South Africa tomorrow and Australia next week. :clueless

So who is your team,So it must be Scotland ,at least you get tickets for the scotish world cup games haha .

Italy v Fiji 14:00 England v New Zealand 14:30 Wales v Argentina 14:30 France v Tonga 17:00 Ireland v Australia

17:45

So who is your team,So it must be Scotland ,at least you get tickets for the scotish world cup games haha .

Italy v Fiji 14:00 England v New Zealand 14:30 Wales v Argentina 14:30 France v Tonga 17:00 Ireland v Australia

17:45

I practically live in rugby/polo shirts. Got one for most occasions ... Japan, Pumas, HK, All Blacks, Wallabies, Springboks, Fiji, Scotland, Ireland, Munster, Stade Francais ... :blush:

Edited by CheshireTom

I practically live in rugby/polo shirts. Got one for most occasions ... Japan, Pumas, HK, All Blacks, Wallabies, Springboks, Fiji, Scotland, Ireland, Munster, Stade Francais ... :blush:

so you support many teams are you planning to go to world cup maybe fly back to uk together .

See Below link who will be selling tickets

http://supportertours.rugbyworldcup.com/travel_home.aspx

I see England got many injuries for sat so nearly same team as last Saturday ,only 1 change

so you support many teams are you planning to go to world cup maybe fly back to uk together .

See Below link who will be selling tickets

http://supportertours.rugbyworldcup.com/travel_home.aspx

I see England got many injuries for sat so nearly same team as last Saturday ,only 1 change

Mick,

It takes me all my time to plan 2 weeks in advance, never mind 2 years. :ninja: I'm going to Edinburgh next May, but I know as soon as I book via AMS, FRA or LHR that one of the middle east airlines will announce direct flights from the Gulf into Edinburgh.

Busy sport's W/E ………….Football friendly 3 am tonight, England v Chili and some meaningful WC qualifiers. The Sweden v Portugal match stands out and France's game.

Rugby League World Cup quarters….Then Union…..the big one at 'Twickers. Having to watch that silly mating ritual/dance by the All Blacks that seems to be about shagging a sheep called 'Arty'

In a 'Pan's People' flying V formation…….With eyes bulging, tonques flapping and the crouched, slapping of manly thighs they bellow, 'Cum arty, Cum arty, koraa, korraa.' This always puts the wind up the opposition who are told they have to watch because, the Kiwi's say, it's nothing whatsoever to do with trying to psych the other team out and gain an adrenaline rush for there own side. It's a cultural thing, they say and very rude and disrespectful if their opponents don't stand meekly in front to accept the challenge.

Seriously it wouldn't be the same without The Hakka, but I admit too I liked the Irish approach from some years back and when other Polynesian countries give it back.

F1 in Brazil….Davis Cup Final……. Anand and Carlsen's world Chess Championship matches 5 and 6. It's going to hard this week end to find time to get a shag in.

Edited by atlas2

Hi,

Wales v South Africa was a cracking game last week. All Blacks will be determined to win after losing against England last year. Despite the game going pro in N Hemisphere the Southerners still seem to be a bit better.

Busy sport's W/E ………….Football friendly 3 am tonight, England v Chili and some meaningful WC qualifiers. The Sweden v Portugal match stands out and France's game.

Rugby League World Cup quarters….Then Union…..the big one at 'Twickers. Having to watch that silly mating ritual/dance by the All Blacks that seems to be about shagging a sheep called 'Arty'

In a 'Pan's People' flying V formation…….With eyes bulging, tonques flapping and the crouched, slapping of manly thighs they bellow, 'Cum arty, Cum arty, koraa, korraa.' This always puts the wind up the opposition who are told they have to watch because, the Kiwi's say, it's nothing whatsoever to do with trying to psych the other team out and gain an adrenaline rush for there own side. It's a cultural thing, they say and very rude and disrespectful if their opponents don't stand meekly in front to accept the challenge.

Seriously it wouldn't be the same without The Hakka, but I admit too I liked the Irish approach from some years back and when other Polynesian countries give it back.

F1 in Brazil….Davis Cup Final……. Anand and Carlsen's world Chess Championship matches 5 and 6. It's going to hard this week end to find time to get a shag in.

Don't forget the tarts' volleyball. Those pesky Brazilians look OK ...

That was pretty impressive Billions…………I'm getting one of them man-thongs.

As for the English response to the Hakka at Twickers………Forget Morris dancing……Given England's broad ethnic makeup...Here's some of the team practicing their retort for tomorrow's game.

http://youtu.be/QplJdxx1ais

Edited by atlas2
  • Upvote 1