Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 236 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Party @ Babydolls "Welcome to the new management team" Sunday 24th Nov

Visited a few days ago the bar.... good fun as usual... Larry was a real gentleman, we shake hands in good mood.. before to breath a round of the free beers arrived for me and for my mates....he introduced me the new manager...who looks a guy who also busy to take care in the best way the customers...

I hate the parties, I don't eat at the evenings and I hate the crowded bars... But my newbie mate got an invitation card for the party and I was unable to dissuade him... he wanted to see the party... The bar was more, than crowded, but the girls still found time to entertain the smileing customers who enjoyed to grope the female bodies.......Fuck it... sitting in the smell of the delicious food, my mate gobble next to me.... I also tried some food.... The lasagna was simple perfect just like the mince puff pastry...

Good to see larry back in action,I saw him working in 2010,the last time I was in Secret's bar but didn't talk to him,was kinda shocked when he got arrested an he had to lay low for over a year,lucky he wasn't deported over that incident.

Good to see larry back in action,I saw him working in 2010,the last time I was in Secret's bar but didn't talk to him,was kinda shocked when he got arrested an he had to lay low for over a year,lucky he wasn't deported over that incident.

What incident?

Sounds serious.