Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Hi. I've been trying to find a place during the peak season between Dec. 20 - Jan. 10 but most of the places are fully booked...or have only the high end suites. I've considered Galaxy Suites and Secrets but would prefer somewhere a little quieter but still close to WS or LK Metro.

I'm looking in the 1500/night range. If you know of a nice place with availability, please let me know. I know it’s a bit late but this is a last minute trip.

Cheers.

Edited by blahblah00

Hi. I've been trying to find a place during the peak season between Dec. 20 - Jan. 10 but most of the places are fully booked...or have only the high end suites. I've considered Galaxy Suites and Secrets but would prefer somewhere a little quieter but still close to WS or LK Metro.

I'm looking in the 1500/night range. If you know of a nice place with availability, please let me know. I know it’s a bit late but this is a last minute trip.

Cheers.

I'd try Agoda or one of the other online booking sites. You might find something there. As for Secrets? It's not that noisy staying there, so long as you're not in a room that backs up onto the What's Up? go go bar.

• 2 weeks later...

I booked my hotel for xmas the other week, there was still a lot of hotels offering rooms. The only problem is and is the same every year, the prices are sky high.

• 2 weeks later...