Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

• 11 months later...

I'm updating this thread to announce the 2014 donation visit to the Camillian Social Centre in Rayong on Dec. 21. The Centre will send a van to transport the participants and we'll leave the Walking Street area around 2.00 p.m. If you have your own transport or prefer to arrange it on your own, that's good, too. I bumped up this old thread because it already contains pics which give a good idea of what happens.

Just a couple of points: How much you choose to donate and what form it takes is up to you. If you want to donate cash directly to the Centre, that's great, but it's also fine to donate foodstuffs and other supplies. I'd suggest you not go too heavy on the candy/toys angle, as that is pretty well covered at this point.

There will probably be additional visits to other groups which support Thai children, but this is the one I'm sure about at the moment. If you are interested in participating on Dec. 21, just send me a PM and I'll get back to you with all the details. The kids really do enjoy these visits, so I hope a few of you will participate.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Santa Penevil

post-9139-0-44397700-1388331978.gif

• Upvote 4

Sorry I can't be there, any year in December. Fantastic work and I wish you all luck. I personally visit an orphanage each trip to LOS and take a load of vegetables, canned and fresh milk, babies needs, bottled water, etc. and don't usually tell my friends about it - it certainly makes me feel a lot better for the small contribution.

• Upvote 1

Hi Evil,

Arriving on the 19th and will join you again this year.

Looking forward to catching up

cheers

Rodney

Very good! I'll send you a PM in a week or 10 days so we can fine-tune the arrangements.

Santa Penevil

christmas_animated_santa-dancing.gif

• Upvote 2

Hi Evil,

Arriving on the 19th and will join you again this year.

Looking forward to catching up

cheers

Rodney

Just sent you a PM.

Santa Penevil

• Upvote 1