Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

My Ebook is available and for sale

Hey guys,

I don't really like to self-promote but I will in this case. I've had an Ebook for sale online for almost two months now.

The title is "The Midnight Train: Destination Pattaya". I've written it under the pen name of David Geoffries.

The story is a fictional account of a young Thai woman moving to Pattaya with hope of helping her family and a middle-aged man taking his first trip to the city we all love. Sound familiar at all?

It's a mix of romance, sex, despair, sex, stupidity, sex, conflict, and more sex. It's the first entry in a planned Midnight Train trilogy.

Please check it out if you are a reader or let your friends know about it if you think they might like it.

It's available at most online retailers like Amazon, Google Play, Kobo, Scribd, Booktango and others. You can download it in EPub, Mobi, or PDF file formats.

It's $2,99 or less. Thanks for any and all support.

I also have a David Geoffries Facebook page where I will update the status of future projects. Please feel free to join.

Cover.gif

Edited by LBJ
  • Upvote 2

Jeff, I had no idea you were literate :P

Best of luck with the series. I will wait till I can steal it off a torrent ... just kidding. I'll buy it.

• Upvote 1

Jeff, I had no idea you were literate :P

Best of luck with the series. I will wait till I can steal it off a torrent ... just kidding. I'll buy it.

If it even makes it on a torrent site, I'd be honored. :smile:

I've heard of people making good money off their e-books. It might start out slowly, but if the books catch on, the sky is the limit.

Yes but it's a pipe dream right now. I'm working on a second title that has nothing to do with Thailand but it is difficult when I still need to maintain my regular job.

Ok, I bought the Kindle version. Don't spend it all in one place!

Thanks MM, I think I made the FLB sound like a must see. :beer

Typing the title into Google will provide you with some links to the retailers if you don't have a favorite, or you can type it into the retailers own search engine if you do.

Either way, it's not that difficult to find if you want it. There may be price differences as well so another reason I don't want to direct people where to buy.

Thanks for the congrats Mook.

It would have been easy just to provide a link to the results of the Google search ...

Yes it would as you have proved. Thanks.

However, the result is a little different depending on where you are.

https://www.google.com/search?q=The+Midnight+Train+Destination+Pattaya&oq=The+Midnight+train&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j69i60l2j0l2.7575j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

Edited by LBJ

Are you taking the piss?

One only has to look at your trip reports to see that you post photos with yourself included in most of them!

The last time I said as much, my post was deleted. Mod Power, LOL.

Anyway, I hope your books are a success. I think you should give us a free download with a Paypal link to pay if we enjoyed it.

Hey guys,

I don't really like to self-promote

• Downvote 4

Where is the mention of alcohol? 555 Good luck with this endeavour. I know you have a great deal of experience in Pattaya.

MM. Above post by BM papillon is a perfect example of the trolling you allow here. Anyone that knows LBJ even slightly knows he would never self promote. He's one of the nicest, most humble people you'll ever meet.

Where is the mention of alcohol? 555 Good luck with this endeavour. I know you have a great deal of experience in Pattaya.

MM. Above post by BM papillon is a perfect example of the trolling you allow here. Anyone that knows LBJ even slightly knows he would never self promote. He's one of the nicest, most humble people you'll ever meet.

Pappy would never let his lack of knowledge interfere with his caustic SOH!

Have you considered selling through Bangkok Books? They have a collection of similar material that they sell as e-books so they may have an existing clientele who would be interested in your book. I've bought some books from them but otherwise know nothing about their operation. Just a suggestion.

• Upvote 2

Have you considered selling through Bangkok Books? They have a collection of similar material that they sell as e-books so they may have an existing clientele who would be interested in your book. I've bought some books from them but otherwise know nothing about their operation. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out.

Here is a link to the first 3 chapters of "The Midnight Train...Destination: Pattaya"... for free.... courtesy of LBJ and Google...I got hooked and bought the book from for a mere $2.65 US...Good luck with the next installment LBJ...can't wait to read it. Cheers.

Just one question LBJ...have I met Chalee?

edit...sorry guys...I bought the book after reading the first 3 chapters and I can't post the first 3 any longer...Sorry.

Edited by spike

Ok, I bought the Kindle version. Don't spend it all in one place!

Same same me, I wanted to save a little for a drink at the FLB over Christmas, so got it on my Barns and Noble Nook for the outrageous price of $2.99 US.

LeoTex

I bought it, as all BM's should after LBJ's contributions to the forum. Anyway, I can't seem to download it. It is just on google play or something! .......Yes, I acknowledge am a technology fuckwit! I was wanting to put it on my android tablet. Any advice, anyone?

I bought it, as all BM's should after LBJ's contributions to the forum. Anyway, I can't seem to download it. It is just on google play or something! .......Yes, I acknowledge am a technology fuckwit! I was wanting to put it on my android tablet. Any advice, anyone?

try Google'n the title of the book...it should pop up...as you now own the book... on Google Play... and you should be able to down load it...if not, I'll try and email you the link. cheers.

Just one question LBJ...have I met Chalee?

I doubt it as all the characters in the story are fictional except two and they both have very small parts. One you may be able to recognize and another most people probably wouldn't. There are parts of the story's background that are based in fact (locations of course) but the events for the most part are entirely fictitious.

I would also like to thank everyone that has spent their $2.99 or less. Since I posted this on the three main forums you have helped skyrocket my book in to the top 55,000 selling kindle books on Amazon! :thumbup

Before the book wasn't even in the top 1,000,000.

I truly hope you enjoy the book.