Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Getting a Colonoscopy.

A bitchy lady who is NOW an ex girlfriend just sent me this!

Being nervous, and embarrassed about my upcoming colonoscopy, on a recommendation, I decided to have it done while visiting friends in Thailand where the beautiful nurses are allegedly more gentle and accommodating.

As I lay naked on my side on the table, the gorgeous nurse began my procedure. "Don't worry, at this stage of the procedure, it's quite normal to get an erection," the nurse told me "Well, I haven't got an erection," I replied.

DON'T GET A COLONOSCOPY IN THAILAND !!!!

A bitchy lady who is NOW an ex girlfriend just sent me this!

Being nervous, and embarrassed about my upcoming colonoscopy, on a recommendation, I decided to have it done while visiting friends in Thailand where the beautiful nurses are allegedly more gentle and accommodating.

As I lay naked on my side on the table, the gorgeous nurse began my procedure. "Don't worry, at this stage of the procedure, it's quite normal to get an erection," the nurse told me "Well, I haven't got an erection," I replied.

DON'T GET A COLONOSCOPY IN THAILAND !!!!

No - Understandable! --- But THE NURSE had! =

I got one, just reading it.......

Reminds me of the chap who swallowed a sheep's eyeball during a meal on holiday in Morocco. It became lodged in his intestine and he consulted a doctor when back home, as he was in great pain.

The doctor told him he would have to shove a proctoscope up his anus to see what the problem was, and the chap freaked out with fear, he became a gibbering wreck and it took the doctor the best part of an hour to get him to lie down on his front and spread his legs ..

When the doc finally got the proctoscope inserted, he spotted the eyeball and said in exasperation:

"Now Mr Brown, we really must start trusting each other ..".

I managed to avoid the erection, but the nurses did flirt with me, especially when I answered them back in Lao...

Much nicer surrounded by cute Thai nurses then in a falang hospital back home..

I managed to avoid the erection, but the nurses did flirt with me, especially when I answered them back in Lao...

Much nicer surrounded by cute Thai nurses then in a falang hospital back home..

When you say you managed to avoid the erection was that yours or the nurses?