Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

What happen to the go to last post star?

Perhaps your browser isn't playing well with your operating system. That's a common occurrence with Chrome and Windows 8. Try reloading the page to see if the star/dot appears. When Microsoft has been particularly active screwing up modifying Windows, you may have to reload a couple of times to get all of the features to appear.

Perhaps your browser isn't playing well with your operating system. That's a common occurrence with Chrome and Windows 8. Try reloading the page to see if the star/dot appears. When Microsoft has been particularly active screwing up modifying Windows, you may have to reload a couple of times to get all of the features to appear.

I'm working on my MacBook Pro and no issues with any other programs. I have reloaded several times and still no star/dot!!!

I'm working on my MacBook Pro and no issues with any other programs. I have reloaded several times and still no star/dot!!!

Contact Apple support. The star is there.

i also don't have the plus/minus option any more.

The board software was upgraded today.

I suggest clearing your cache for this site if you know how.

Some symbols may have changed and you're not seeing them now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

The board software was upgraded today.

I suggest clearing your cache for this site if you know how.

Some symbols may have changed and you're not seeing them now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I cleared history 2 times and still nothing. I've closed the forum and re logined and nothing. I also see that where the Pattayatalk logo should be is just a very small box that says "logo" Anyone have any Ideas?

I cleared history 2 times and still nothing. I've closed the forum and re logined and nothing. I also see that where the Pattayatalk logo should be is just a very small box that says "logo" Anyone have any Ideas?

Clearing history won't do anything. Clear the cache might. It sounds like you are picking up the wrong image data.

Clearing history won't do anything. Clear the cache might. It sounds like you are picking up the wrong image data.

Ok, I learn how to clear cache from Youtube and cleared all the cache I could find and trashed it. Empty the trash and did MacKeeper clean also, but still no star/dot or logo! Any other ideas MM? Thanks for your help.

Ok, I learn how to clear cache from Youtube and cleared all the cache I could find and trashed it. Empty the trash and did MacKeeper clean also, but still no star/dot or logo! Any other ideas MM? Thanks for your help.

Not at this time other than getting a new computer.

I will open an incident with Invision and see if they have a recommendation. Might be a day or two.

Not at this time other than getting a new computer.

I will open an incident with Invision and see if they have a recommendation. Might be a day or two.

I just login on my work HP laptop and no star/dot and no logo. It's the same on my iPad and MacBook but not on my iPhone! Thanks for your help and I'll wait for you to get back to me.

Your problem was you were using an old "skin". It should be okay now.

Let me rephrase that...

Our problems (the forum's) was that we allowed you to use an old "skin" or "theme", and didn't change you to one that worked when we did the upgrade.

That should be fixed now.

I have exactly the same problems, no go to last read star and also the box with logo. I have no issue with the other pattaya forums.

Things seem to change for me all the time. I can embed youtube on another forum run with IP board software but this one didn't let me do it the last few times I tried.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzBM34cEyUU

You're doing the YouTube thing as a link. Just paste the URL without using the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzBM34cEyUU

Edited by CheshireTom