Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

New hotel over beer bars in front of Pattaya Beer Garden pier

On my last visit I noted someone built hotel rooms above the beer bars that are in front of the Pattaya Beer Garden. My questions are:

1. What is the name of this new small hotel?

2. Has anyone had experience staying there and if so can you elaborate.

Thanks so much for any help.

No info but i guess you have to be an insomniac to stay there.

That is further up Walking St on the same side........:D

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your help. I came to Pattaya and took a look. The rooms are only 8 months old, so they are clean and "no-frills". The rooms on the right all have balconies overlooking the bay. Very striking.

The rooms on the left are slightly larger but with no views.

The ocean side is 1500 baht per night. The other side is 900 baht per night. (as of Dec 8,2013)

From the agoda reviews it sounds like the wifi is sketchy and it is noisy at night.

It would still be interesting to hear from some forum members who may have stayed here.

I stayed there for a couple of nights in August - and will be back there for a couple of nights over the new year. I had a sea view room.

As stated, the rooms are new, therefore clean, but bright and basic. Great view over the bay and the jet ski scams. Bed was comfortable, good aircon.

Noise was obvious until about 3am, but seemed to come from somewhere on Beach Road rather than the bars below. Having said that, I didn't get much sleep the first night due to the little brown hot water bottle next to me, or on the second night due to the rain storm on the iron roof just off the balcony.

Bit dubious about security - we all know how "secure" the patio doors are - if you climb over the balcony rail you can walk on the roof over the walkway to the beer garden past the other rooms... but there are in room safes.

• 4 weeks later...

Thinking of staying here in April/May. Not too worried about the noise. Stayed at Queen Vic on Soi 6 last (first) time around. Glad to hear they have safes in the room.

Few questions to those who have stayed there.

1. I read on another forum they have a joiner fee? Any truth there?
  2. They don't answer their emails though. How did you guys who stayed there book. Agoda or direct?
  3. I see on there website sea view rooms have a window between bathroom and room. Is this so? (I like this)

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Cheers, Bernie

Edited by bernienumnums

i put in a February date and this came up.

Looks like they figure on joiner fees as only one person allowed at these rates.

What they call a triple room only allows two guests

Room Types Max Rate
per room per night
No. Rooms
USD 100.3543.63
012 Book it!

Only 2 rooms left
at this price!

444084_13031216260010778671_STD.jpg

Limited Time Offer. Rate includes 20% discount!

Book now & pay nothing until February 10, 2014

Room info

Booking Conditions
USD 123.2653.59
012 Book it!

Only 2 rooms left
at this price!

444084_13031216260010778671_STD.jpg

Room info

Booking Conditions
USD 120.5252.40
012 Book it!

Only 2 rooms left
at this price!

444084_13031216340010778805_STD.jpg

Limited Time Offer. Rate includes 20% discount!

Room info

Booking Conditions
USD 150.6565.50
012 Book it!

Only 2 rooms left
at this price!

444084_13031216340010778805_STD.jpg

Room info

Booking Conditions

Thinking of staying here in April/May. Not too worried about the noise. Stayed at Queen Vic on Soi 6 last (first) time around. Glad to hear they have safes in the room.

Few questions to those who have stayed there.

1. I read on another forum they have a joiner fee? Any truth there? I wasn't charged for first lady. On the 2 occasions I had 2 visitors, they charged once, but not the other!

2. They don't answer their emails though. How did you guys who stayed there book. Agoda or direct? I booked direct, but in person, so can't help - sorry!

3. I see on there website sea view rooms have a window between bathroom and room. Is this so? (I like this) There is - with a curtain controlled from the bedroom. I liked!!

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Cheers, Bernie