Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

WC 2014 Draw ...

England return to Belo Horizonte, Klinsmann v Germany, a repeat of the 2010 final, the Socceroos up against it .... looking forward to it already.

Luis hears the news ...

Edited by CheshireTom
  • Upvote 1

Tom, do you know if they are going to create a new satellite service for the World Cup here in Thailand?

I've got 3 satellite receivers now just to follow the movement of these sports events...TRUE, Grammy, and now CTH.

Wonder what the next one will be.

USA in Group G looks like it's going to be a short schedule for my country's team. Ghana, Germany, Portugal...we are not worthy.

Tom, do you know if they are going to create a new satellite service for the World Cup here in Thailand?

I've got 3 satellite receivers now just to follow the movement of these sports events...TRUE, Grammy, and now CTH.

USA in Group G looks like it's going to be a short schedule for my country's team. Ghana, Germany, Portugal...we are not worthy.

I believe that RS Inc has the WC rights ... part of the deal though is that X number of matches must be shown on the free to air channels (Ch 7) and they are trying to do deals with both CTH and True.

Get the CIA to "take out" Ronaldo ! That should even things up a bit.

I agree, very short indeed. It may take a marical to move on.

The England v Italy game has been brought forward 3 hours to 11 pm British time to suit TV in both countries. That a 5 am kick off Thai time. Can you imagine the state of some of the Engerland fans in Pattaya at that time of the morning.

The England v Italy game has been brought forward 3 hours to 11 pm British time to suit TV in both countries. That a 5 am kick off Thai time. Can you imagine the state of some of the Engerland fans in Pattaya at that time of the morning.

Like the Irish never enjoy a drink...........:D