Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Condo For Sale: View Talay 1, Building B, 6th floor, 32sqm, studio

Condo For Sale

View Talay 1, Building B, 6th floor, 32sqm

1,200,000B (1.2mb)

Email: info@viewtalaycondos.com

• Foreign name, freehold

• 32 square meters, with balcony

• View facing Jomtien side, some seaview, mostly city view

• Fully furnished and decorated beautifully, with king sized bed, no kitchen

• Located in Jomtien, next to Food Mart open 24/7, directly on the baht bus route into Pattaya for 10 baht 24/7

• TOT Internet and cable TV installed already.

• Big swimming pool, car park, security, fitness, park, kid's playground

• Ready to move in, or to rent out as an investment immediately.

pool&building.jpg

photo 1_resize_exposure.JPGIMG_69641_resize_exposure.JPGIMG_69681_resize_exposure.JPGIMG_69631_resize_exposure.JPG

ViewTalayCondosMap-1.jpg

Edited by bangkapiboy
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This condo is now available for sale again!!. The buyer fell through. sad.png This condo is ready to live in or rent out now -- fully furnished, with TOT wifi internet, Cable TV, 32 inch LCD TV, high quality electronic safe, etc etc.

Contact me through email, please. info@viewtalaycondos.com

This is the view from the balcony at sunset:

IMG-20140220-WA0000.jpg

This condo is still available, since the last buyer backed out at the very last minute due to financial issues.

If you want to view it, just call or email. 08-2474-1829

Thanks!!

Since you sound like an agent, please enlighten me. Can money be borrowed on a property like this? How much and what interest rate? I had a salesperson for one of the new properties tell me that a mortgage was possible with 20 percent down through a local bank.

I'm not an agent, but I am very experienced in the condo market here. It is very rare for a foreigner to get a loan from a Thai banks, the very basic requirements would be having a job and a work permit for a few years already. That said, there are some foreign banks that will issue a loan to you on Thai properties. I don't have much experience with this, and this is uncommon -- but it is available.

You will need at least 50% down payment to stand any chance of getting a mortgage in Thailand, the process usually takes around 3 - 4 weeks from application.

• Upvote 1