Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Why I will book Flipper lodge again

bed.JPG  

The Beds are huge and all one piece not two twins put together and got what I feel is a good rate for Aug of 700 Baht City View. This room was a Sea View and too much noise from Soi 8

Well, I'm sure that I'll book the Flipper on my next trip, but is it a rule that you have to take your beach ball and tuck it under your shirt when you leave the pool area?  Regards, Jimmy ;D

Jesus Christ,  I got out of the shower one day and looked at myself in the mirror and suddenly realized that I was getting BIG!!!  What I did not realize was that I looked like I was Chinese to boot.  Thanks Larry for enlightening me.  Jimmy

Well, I'll tell you Emil-I'm so randy now that I might take a poke at Soi 7 soon if I do not get some pussy soon.  OnMyWay says he is nice and tight!! ha Cheers, Jimmy ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jimmybb-

There is the good and bad....I am so tight i fart in a high pitched C note. But, My hands are not as large as you prefer nor does my adams apple protrude like a misplaced elbow. Then again...maybe you like writing more stories about sad admissions that you hate making??

By the way, when you got back to the room and (S)he told you just to lay on your stomach and relax....was that not a red flag or was your mind a blur with anticipation??   ;D :o

Mark

Mark

Hell, I didn't mind so mutt laying on my stomach, I was anticipating some love bead action, but when my prostate got pushed through to my belly button, I sensed that there was a problem!  Jimmy

Soi7-

Speaking of playing switch....is this what you are talking about?

Thailand_May_03_061.jpg

JimmyBB....before you begin your flaming, yes I brought 4 beach balls back from the pool all tucked under my shirt!  ;D ;D

Cheers!