Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

We are pleased to announce the opening on Pratamnak Road, Between Soi6 and Tara Court on the Left Hand side!

'Not Just" Curry & Chips.

A purpose built modern Eat in Or Take away Food Centre

The Menu Includes Fish and Chips (Cod),(Haddock),(Shark),(Dory), Assorted Exclusive Square Pies, Pasties, Spam Fritters, Scampi, Giant 9" Battered Sausages, Mushy Peas, Curry Sauce and much much more!

In the New Year we will be introducing Indian and Chinese dishes.

We look forward to welcoming you!

Thank you for your time.

Paul Markham

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are not debating you are arguing and trying to force your opinion down everyone's throat, the only pratt here is you.

Just for giggles, since I have a fair amount of experience working in American french fry plants (we really should be discussing bar girls not French fries). The fries that are mass produced and froz

This place was posted on the net a few weeks ago and it was frozen chips, very small portions and it looked shite. You need to up your game if you want to win people over and start by making home made

Posted Images

We are pleased to announce the opening on Pratamnak Road, Between Soi6 and Tara Court on the Left Hand side!

'Not Just" Curry & Chips.

A purpose built modern Eat in Or Take away Food Centre

The Menu Includes Fish and Chips (Cod),(Haddock),(Shark),(Dory), Assorted Exclusive Square Pies, Pasties, Spam Fritters, Scampi, Giant 9" Battered Sausages, Mushy Peas, Curry Sauce and much much more!

In the New Year we will be introducing Indian and Chinese dishes.

We look forward to welcoming you!

Thank you for your time.

Paul Markham

MENU

01. FISH (DORY MEDIUM 90

02. FISH (DORY) LARGE 160

03. COD MEDIUM 150

04. COD LARGE 180

05. HADDOCK 190

06. SHARK (FLAKE, VERY LARGE) 160

07. FISH BITES (DORY) 6 PCS IDEAL CHILDREN 75

08. FISH CAKE 60

09. SCAMPI 95

10. SAUSAGE IN BATTER (EXTRA LARGE) 70

11. SPAM FRITTER (ORIGINAL SPAM) 55

12. ROAST CHICKEN (HALF) 105

13. CHINESE SPRING ROLL (LARGE) 70

PIES ETC (CHIPS EXTRA)

14. STEAK 95

15. STEAK & KIDNEY 95

16. MINCE BEEF & ONION 95

17. CHICKEN & MUSHROOM 95

18. VEGETARIAN (VEGETABLE) 95

19. CORNISH PASTIE 95

20. MINI BEEF PIES (2) 90

21. STEAK & KIDNEY (SUET) PUDDING 105

EXTRAS

22. CHIPS (MEDIUM) 65

23. CHIPS (LARGE) 95

24. CHIPS AND CHEESE 95

25. MUSHY PEAS 45

26. GARDEN PEAS 40

27. CURRY SAUCE 45

28. MASHED POTATO 50

29. BAKED BEANS 40

30. GRAVY 30

31. BREAD AND BUTTER (2) 30

32. PRAWN CRACKERS 30

33. PICKLED ONION 15

34. PICKLED ONION (HOT) 15

35. PICKLED EGG 20

BEVERAGES

36. COCA COLA/ COKE LITE/ COKE ZERO 25

37. SPRITE 25

38. FANTA ORANGE /STRAWBERRY 25

39. MOUNTAIN DEW 25

40. SCHWEPPES NAM MANAO BITTER LEMON 25

41. LEMON TEA/LEMON TEA PEACH 25

42. GREEN TEA 25

43. GLINTER PEACH/ LYCHEE/LEMON/GREEN APPLE/ORANGE/KIWI FRUIT 35

44. WATER 15

45. SODA WATER 25

46. BALTIKA BEER (RUSSIAN) 500ml CAN 140

47. BALKIKA BEER (RUSSIAN) 500 ml BOTTLE 150

48. ICE CREAM CONE 15

“Not Just” CURRY&CHIPS Quality Food to TakeAway or Order 338/129 Moo12, Pratumnak Road,Between Soi 6 and Tara Court on the left, Pattaya 20150

Telephone Orders 038-251791 Mobile 092-926-8001,092-926-8002 www.curry&chipspattaya.com

Edited by Curry&Chips

This place was posted on the net a few weeks ago and it was frozen chips, very small portions and it looked shite. You need to up your game if you want to win people over and start by making home made chips.

• Upvote 2

Something for which to be thankful!:-)

I like them..... but it is what one 'always had'.

It needs something, dry and uninviting.

Chips are expensive for Pattaya

Can get a large portion of (real freshly fried not frozen) chips from a chip shop here in UK for £1.50 or 75 baht

salt and vinigar included

A colleague in Brighton yesterday was charged 9 Pounds for Cod x 2 Pcs and 4 Pounds for Chips 22 Pounds in all Ouch!

Curry&Chips, on 21 Dec 2013 - 01:09 AM, said:

A colleague in Brighton yesterday was charged 9 Pounds for Cod x 2 Pcs and 4 Pounds for Chips 22 Pounds in all Ouch!

£9 for a piece of Cod and £1 for a portion of Chips.

Are you talking about Brighton, England?

Brighton is a seaside town and notoriously expensive for many things. Cod and chips in my home town 3 months ago was 5.50 pounds. Have you researched what your competition are charging in the area around you.

I hope you do well but obviously you are catering to a limited audience.

Maybe he should have opened a restaurant selling Canadian food? Hands up if you know of any food from Canada.

What do you guys eat there? Bear, Squirrel, Moose, Wolf, Fox, various types of Rat, King Salmon, Trout and other fish. Excuse me if I forgot any other appetisers and delicasies. What's the name of the wild dogs and cats there? Linx, snowcat?

Do you have chips with that? I recommend HP Sauce too.

Brighton is a seaside town and notoriously expensive for many things.

Yes. It's well known to have a big gay population of dinkys ( double income ,no kids). And I can't think of anytime I've ever been sold frozen chips in a UK chippy.

Maybe he should have opened a restaurant selling Canadian food? Hands up if you know of any food from Canada.

What do you guys eat there? Bear, Squirrel, Moose, Wolf, Fox, various types of Rat, King Salmon, Trout and other fish. Excuse me if I forgot any other appetisers and delicasies. What's the name of the wild dogs and cats there? Linx, snowcat?

Do you have chips with that? I recommend HP Sauce too.

Freshly battered baby seal.

Obsession, on 21 Dec 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

And I can't think of anytime I've ever been sold frozen chips in a UK chippy.

Where do you go to in Patts for fish 'n' chips where they fry 'fresh' potato chips? Where are the spuds from? What oil do they fry them in? What do they serve them in?

The chips in the UK are shit nowadays. New School Foreigners own the chippys and they don't have a fucking clue how to make chips.

The frozen chips, sad to say, are better than what most UK chippys serve up.

I'm pissed (English pissed not Yank pissed) and talking too much now but Fish & Chips are part of my life. Excuse me if I carry on.....

The photo of the Fish & Chips looks very appetising to me. Comfort food. Looks stark as it's presented on the white plate but F & C is no nonsense food. I don't need to see mushy peas or salad or any of that other shit, I just want to see what I'm being sold. The golden brown batter and the crisp chips look great to me. In fact I'm feeling rather fucking hungry after seeing that photo. Who want's my mushy peas? Yuck!

Edited by MM
removed flame phrase

Where do you go to in Patts for fish 'n' chips where they fry 'fresh' potato chips? Where are the spuds from? What oil do they fry them in? What do they serve them in?

The chips in the UK are shit nowadays. New School Foreigners own the chippys and they don't have a fucking clue how to make chips.

The frozen chips, sad to say, are better than what most UK chippys serve up.

I rarely use chippies in the UK , and would never use them in Patts. I was talking about price comparisons. The RH serves real chips AFAIK. Frozen chips don't compare, imho.

i disagree that that chips in the UK are shit. I realize you are in London though, and the chippies are probably all foreign owned. Glasgow is probably just a few years behind you. But for now, the chippies are ok, if you still eat that stuff. But if you weren't living in a bedsit, and had a kitchen, like most of us, you wouldn't be buying frozen chips, prepared by some illegal immigrants. Don't go picking fights with me bud, unless you climb out the bedsit, dry out , and show face. :kissing

• Upvote 1
Curry&Chips, on 20 Dec 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

Can you post a map to your restaurant? It's a bit off the normal 'two week millionaire' loop but very close. I think clear directions will be a bonus.

I rarely use chippies in the UK , and would never use them in Patts. I was talking about price comparisons. The RH serves real chips AFAIK. Frozen chips don't compare, imho.

i disagree that that chips in the UK are shit. I realize you are in London Stratford Upon Avon though, and the chippies are probably all foreign owned. Glasgow is probably just a few years behind you. But for now, the chippies are ok, if you still eat that stuff. But if you weren't living in a bedsit, and had a kitchen, like most of us, you wouldn't be buying frozen chips, prepared by some illegal immigrants. Don't go picking fights with me bud, unless you climb out the bedsit, dry out , and show face. :kissing

+1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why? you have not been here for nearly two years and you hate this place.

Can you post a map to your restaurant? It's a bit off the normal 'two week millionaire' loop but very close. I think clear directions will be a bonus.

• Downvote 1