Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

I'm pissed (English pissed not Yank pissed) and talking too much now but Fish & Chips are part of my life. Excuse me if I carry on.....

MM that's all you needed to say

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are not debating you are arguing and trying to force your opinion down everyone's throat, the only pratt here is you.

Just for giggles, since I have a fair amount of experience working in American french fry plants (we really should be discussing bar girls not French fries). The fries that are mass produced and froz

This place was posted on the net a few weeks ago and it was frozen chips, very small portions and it looked shite. You need to up your game if you want to win people over and start by making home made

Posted Images

Eh?

Edited by MM, Today, 09:31 AM.

removed flame phrase

There are too many big words in there for him to have written that all by himself

• Downvote 1

I would appreciate some help in how to post Pictures on this forum

Thank You

You should submit a request to become a member of the forum.

Only forum members can post pictures.

Where do you go to in Patts for fish 'n' chips where they fry 'fresh' potato chips? Where are the spuds from? What oil do they fry them in? What do they serve them in?

The chips in the UK are shit nowadays. New School Foreigners own the chippys and they don't have a fucking clue how to make chips.

The frozen chips, sad to say, are better than what most UK chippys serve up.

Next time u come to pattaya,queen vic has great fish and chips,plus mushy peas if required, 220 baht and lovely

Edited by bratpack
Obsession, on 21 Dec 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

But if you weren't living in a bedsit, and had a kitchen, like most of us, you wouldn't be buying frozen chips, prepared by some illegal immigrants. Don't go picking fights with me bud, unless you climb out the bedsit, dry out , and show face. :kissing

LOL, I don't and never have lived in a Bedsit (not that there's anything wrong with Bedsits). I don't eat chips frozen or fresh at home. Bad for my Ticker.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
bratpack, on 22 Dec 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

Next time u come to pattaya,queen vic has great fish and chips,plus mushy peas if required, 220 baht and lovely

I don't recommend QV anymore nor do I go there myself.

Tropical Bert's does great Fish & Chips.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pretty daft comparing prices of fish and chips ,especially imported fish, between UK and Pattaya IMHO. Jeez, Ive just paid the equivalent of 450 baht for a, not very special, Pad Thai in Edinburgh! Same silly comparison !

Fatboyfat, on 23 Dec 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

Pretty daft comparing prices of fish and chips ,especially imported fish, between UK and Pattaya IMHO. Jeez, Ive just paid the equivalent of 450 baht for a, not very special, Pad Thai in Edinburgh! Same silly comparison !

So there's no Atlantic Cod swimming in the Gulf of Thailand? Fuck. Where are the Spuds from?

So there's no Atlantic Cod swimming in the Gulf of Thailand? Fuck. Where are the Spuds from?

I know your post twas in jest; but Holland is the somewhat surprising answer, according to one of the older establishments blurb. Can ' t remember which one now tho'. (It was Simon's)

Edited by Fatboyfat

Jeez, Ive just paid the equivalent of 450 baht for a, not very special, Pad Thai in Edinburgh! Same silly comparison !

Edinburgh has always been a shocker for prices. I don't usually remember prices, but i always remember paying £3.50 for a baked spud , about 20 years ago lol. The lapdancing bars were cheaper than Glasgow though. :clueless

Do you live in Edinburgh?

Part-time really, just renting an extortionately priced "duplex"; but I moved the buisness base here a few years ago.

Cod from Alaska as Norwegian Cod has too much water injected in it to make the weight up!

Potatoes from Idaho.

Potatoes here are grown in China or Chiangmai Called Dutch Potatoes.

We cannot get King Edwards or Maris Piper here sorry!

The fish in these pictures looks ok, but the chips look like frozen chips from a packet. If you are going to open a good chippie in Pattaya surely you would invest in a deep fat fryer and real potatoes. There are other chip shops not far away who do just that and are very good.

I doubt they serve them frozen.

• Downvote 1

Here is a link to my review last night of the place. Needless to say whats actually served (at least what was actually served to me) was just a little different than the photos given by the owner of the place. Sure hope this was some "accident" and that things get cleared up... Because the pics above look pretty good.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/455306397859791/permalink/635152556541840/

Frosty

The fish in these pictures looks ok, but the chips look like frozen chips from a packet. If you are going to open a good chippie in Pattaya surely you would invest in a deep fat fryer and real potatoes. There are other chip shops not far away who do just that and are very good.

Somehow I think they have a deep fryer already unless you think the fish in batter is frozen too, LOL.

The Fish & Chips in the photos look very good to me.

• Upvote 1

Somehow I think they have a deep fryer already unless you think the fish in batter is frozen too, LOL.

Then why don't they peel some spuds and make some chips you pratt

• Downvote 2