Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.

Is that the best you got? I make more in a week than you make in a month wanker. Still a very jealous, sad and lonely old man.

Send them your C.V. Could be seen as a promotion from flipping burgers.

Edited by bigmick
  • Downvote 1
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are not debating you are arguing and trying to force your opinion down everyone's throat, the only pratt here is you.

Just for giggles, since I have a fair amount of experience working in American french fry plants (we really should be discussing bar girls not French fries). The fries that are mass produced and froz

This place was posted on the net a few weeks ago and it was frozen chips, very small portions and it looked shite. You need to up your game if you want to win people over and start by making home made

Posted Images

Looks like you got the picture thing sorted!

I see you got Barry eating there, you should invite his boss over with a camera crew, or did Barry bring one?

That Indian chappie is a little rude!

Maybe you should borrow some ones glasses then, they are frozen chips cooked in a deep fat fryer. Its just my two cents worth, but it wont last long if you open a chip shop and cant peel spuds to make proper chips. Simons is still the best and original.

They look like hand cut chips cooked in a deep fryer to me.

• Downvote 2

Maybe you should borrow some ones glasses then, they are frozen chips cooked in a deep fat fryer. Its just my two cents worth, but it wont last long if you open a chip shop and cant peel spuds to make proper chips. Simons is still the best and original.

Maybe you should clean your glasses as they look exactly the same one the ones I make here at home.

just my two cents worth.

• Upvote 1

Those are steak fries you buy from either Tescos or Macro. :clueless

Maybe you should clean your glasses as they look exactly the same one the ones I make here at home.

just my two cents worth.

No, im saying you cant tell the difference

So you are saying my handcut chips are actually "steak Fries" from the shop ?

Because i buy the same ones from Macro

Exactly. So from the pictures provided how are you able to decipher the origin of the chips ?

• Downvote 1

Where did i say that?

Here is what i said in post #61 "No, im saying you cant tell the difference" meaning YOU

And yet you say you cannot tell the difference between steak fries and handcut.

Where did i say that?

Here is what i said in post #61 "No, im saying you cant tell the difference" meaning YOU

Seems to me you can't tell the difference either.

I must ask though as you are abhorrent of frozen chips why do you buy them yourself ?

Edited by Fondles
  • Upvote 1

Then why have i debated this with fools like you then. My brother has a chip shop in the UK and i worked there as a teenager and i can tell the difference.

Lets put it to the OP and maybe they can post some pics of their potatoes in stock and show pics of them being peeled to look like the ones in the pictures.

Seems to me you can't tell the difference either.

lol your bro is a chippie, you do realise the spuds he buys there to make his chippies are not available here hence handcut chips here do not look like those from your bro.

Edited by Fondles

Jaysus, what a pratt.

Go to Simons chip shop in Jomtien and try his chips and tell me they are like the ones in the pictures. These are frozen chips. End of. I am right, you are wrong. I am not going to debate any longer with a fool who cant tell the difference between frozen food and fresh

lol your bro is a chippie, you do realise the spuds he buys there to make his chippies are not available here hence handcut chips here do not look like those from your bro.

I don't agree with you at all. I gave an opinion about a chips shop should sell proper chips made from peeled potatoes, not frozen chips. That's all. If you don't like what i am saying or you don't agree, you can skip over and go to another thread. I have not argued at all - just replied to posts like yours.

You are not debating you are arguing and trying to force your opinion down everyone's throat, the only pratt here is you.

• Downvote 1

The chips at Simons look rancid.

dining%20out%20891%20food.jpg

The peas don't look very mushy either.........

They look like proper peeled potato chips - not frozen and look great

The chips at Simons look rancid.

dining%20out%20891%20food.jpg