Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pics from the farang ghetto, the 'Hood. Ideally situated half way between Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy, an oasis in lower Sukhumvit. Upscale restaruants (17% added to your bill is the norm), trendy dis

I took a walk down Soi 11 yesterday, my old neighborhood.  I took along the Nikon ZfC, my street photography camera, and everyone thought I was a tourist. ?     I knew it was only

I took a walk up Soi 11 last night, hungry for a burger.  I usually visit Bang Bang Burger but wanted to try Artisan Burger next door this time.  It was Tuesday but the Soi was alive.  

Posted Images

there was one on sukhumvit just before you turned off to the ambassador

There was one on soi 7/1 on the corner of sukhumvit,I used to go in there when I was staying at the President Solitaire on soi 11. That was 2005. It was basically 2 soi's down to soi 11 from there.

Edited by Geno

There was one on soi 7/1 on the corner of sukhumvit,I used to go in there when I was staying at the President Solitaire on soi 11. That was 2005. It was basically 2 soi's down to soi 11 from there.

That's right...

Lollipop 1, where in Soi 11?

I don't remember it. I used. To stay in 11 most times, but would cross Sukhumvit for a BJ or a 10.30 AM morning shag at Lolitas...

It's in a small soi across from Q Bar, near Le Finex.

Both Lollipops are about the same distance from the Grand President. The important thing is that you can get a blow job without having to cross Sukhumvit.

lillipop.jpg

Edited by RhinoTusk

It is quite possible I bumped my head rhythmically on some of that concrete some years back.

It may explain a few current issues.

Your head looks alright to me, better than mine at least. The issues inside your head are the ones one has to be careful about. The Federal was my favourite hotel as well. i probably stayed there more than a 100 times, especially when a good Aussie mate was very ill in Bangkok Hospital in 2007 for a couple of months, after a bike accident in Cambodia.

Your head looks alright to me, better than mine at least. The issues inside your head are the ones one has to be careful about. The Federal was my favourite hotel as well. i probably stayed there more than a 100 times, especially when a good Aussie mate was very ill in Bangkok Hospital in 2007 for a couple of months, after a bike accident in Cambodia.

That isn't much of a yardstick you are offering me there! :D

• 4 weeks later...

This is what's currently left of the Bed Supperclub

DSC_7499.JPGDSC_7473.JPG

The old St. Regis is also coming down. Don't know what's going in that prime spot next to Q Bar.

DSC_7501.JPG

The Federal Hotel has been reduced to a gravel pit.

DSC_7444.JPGDSC_7504.JPG

And it was a very quiet night on Soi 11 last night without the VW bus bars, due to the Buddhist holiday. Wouldn't know it was a Saturday night.

DSC_7485.JPGDSC_7450.JPGDSC_7491.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

More updates. At the Sukhumvit end, El Gaucho Argentinean Steakhouse, home of the 750 baht Cheese and Bacon Burger, opened near the Grand Swiss Hotel. Good place for imported steaks.

DSC_7870.jpg

Pomodaro still going strong

DSC_7874.jpg

At the T, there's the Holiday Inn Express

DSC_7897.jpg

DSC_7882.jpg

...with a new bar

DSC_7888.jpg

The Italian restaurant on the Soi 13 connector is now Dubai Restaurant

DSC_7893.jpg

Tons of Shisha, baby!

DSC_7926.jpg