Displayed prices are for multiple nights. Check the site for price per night. I see hostels starting at 200b/day and hotels from 500b/day on agoda.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 243 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Patna."Will take Gabor out for a goulash and a beer" Gabor "I will up my stipend to 1100" Pappilon "I will only make posts that are sensible and supportive" Big D "I will tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth" over to you guys.

• Upvote 3

Next year I propose to have more early nights when I am in Pattaya and not to wear myself out.

I also will give all gogo's and other paces where nudity is available a miss in order for me to not worry what I am missing when I have an early night.

The excessive drinking has to stop and I will be cutting back -a lot.

I will book into the Pattaya Hospital in order to have the nose growth removed!

Happy new year.

Signed Pinocchio.

• Upvote 1

You got me thinking………I usually have just the 4:

Get fit

Lose weight

Stay single

Learn a new 'trick'.

I dimly recalled reading something about New Year's Resolutions in, 'A Tale of the Tub'. Meant little to me at the time but forty or more years later it's gained a worrying amount of relevance!

I'm beginning to wonder if Jonathan Swift ever cocked his hat at the girls in Soi 6

Advice for us all here………For some more than others methinks..

Not to marry a young Woman.
Not to keep young Company unless they reely desire it.
Not to be peevish or morose, or suspicious.
Not to scorn present Ways, or Wits, or Fashions, or Men, or War, &c.
Not to be fond of Children, or let them come near me hardly.
Not to tell the same story over and over to the same People.
Not to be covetous.
Not to neglect decency, or cleenlyness, for fear of falling into Nastyness.
Not to be over severe with young People, but give Allowances for their youthfull follyes and weaknesses.
Not to be influenced by, or give ear to knavish tatling servants, or others.
Not to be too free of advise, nor trouble any but those that desire it.
To desire some good Friends to inform me wch of these Resolutions I break, or neglect, and wherein; and reform accordingly.
Not to talk much, nor of my self.
Not to boast of my former beauty, or strength, or favor with Ladyes, &c.
Not to hearken to Flatteryes, nor conceive I can be beloved by a young woman, et eos qui hereditatem captant, odisse ac vitare.

I won't give you the latin but it's worth looking it up. Just goes to show how it has always been a serious consideration for the older man, and a trap that many a man before us must have fallen into.

Edited by atlas2

fisherman 194..... I will no longer get off the bus that is going to Jomtien, walk around the corner and wait for another bus to Jomtien!

Papillon…………"I can't believe its a whole year since you didn't become a better person"

Who am I supposed to be talking about :clueless

I don't know if you don't :clueless

As for me………"I'm going to be more positive and less sarcastic………….. yeah right!! How long before I screw that up?"

Prattilion

I will grow a pair of balls, get a life and a personality as no one believes a word I say.

bigmick....... "I will learn how to do my shoe laces up before December 31st 2019 2014."

BigD.....I will invite Adropov round for dinner, he paid last time!

fisherman 194..... I will no longer get off the bus that is going to Jomtien, walk around the corner and wait for another bus to Jomtien!

Papillon "I won't any longer pretend I have won an argument when everyone knows I was completely wrong"
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
fisherman194, on 27 Dec 2013 - 03:02 AM, said:

Papillon "I won't any longer pretend I have won an argument when everyone knows I was completely wrong"

LOL, I will revisit the relevant thread later to clear up any misconceptions on your part :allright

I still have a chuckle every time I envisage yougetting off the Jomtien bus :bhappy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On the money with this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I will never make another New Year resolution, as they have never worked in the past. :sosad

I have changed my mind about not making another New Years resolution. I had a great time last night, but I finished up with the worst hangover when I woke up this morning. My problem is binge drinking. I seldom drink, because after a couple of drink I just cannot stop myself to have many more. Therefore I make a resolution never to drink again. :llaugh

The drinking is not the problem;… It's when you stop and sleep that the damage is done !!!

The drinking is not the problem;… It's when you stop and sleep that the damage is done !!!

You are wrong . Whenever I go to bed after drinking lots of beer I feel fine. Only my wife objects as I smell of alcohol and am not the bed partner she would like me to be. When I wake up with a sore head and feeling like a spew, I could easily rectify the problem, by drinking more beer. I have tried that, but it only delays the problem until I I have another hangover, Maybe its a good thing I am not a regular drinker and only have the occsional binge . :clueless