Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

Nirun Condo For Sale by Owner

Thanks Patna. No, don't remove them, you said they were from a different suite so it should be clear to all.

A place to stash your gear, shag your girls and sleep off the piss, all for $15,000 -- doesn't sound bad. And though the complex is shit, the location is hard to beat.

Well of course the location can easily be beat... but not for anywhere around that price.

(For example VT 6 or just behind the Avenue are better).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It is starting to be a bad habit but I agree with LDK again - apart from beach side location I also like the location of Nirun Condos - and I don't think the complex is shit - if it were they would not be able to keep the maintenance fees low.

26 sqm. is unfortunately too small - but combining two units would be pretty good - are the walls between the condos structural or can they be moved as desired ?

• Upvote 1

When did you buy it and how much?

Hi Papillon, bought it in 2007 for 460,000 baht. It had just been refurbished so all I needed to buy was a cheap TV and a wardrobe from one of those cheap furniture shops on Central Pattaya Rd.

Edited by Shit_Happens
  • Upvote 2

- are the walls between the condos structural or can they be moved as desired ?

I have heard of people doing so.Not sure if they just made a doorway though, to make a separate room.

You would be better to buy in the bigger building, which is better, and has bigger units. I think they are around 40m.

The building is supported by columns, not the walls, therefore you can remove a wall making one large unit. One colume will remain in the center of the room. You can also remove only 1/2 of the wall making a seperate bedroom and living room. The total will then be 52 SQM.

All major construction must be approved by the management and they do check to make sure.

Hi Papillon, bought it in 2007 for 460,000 baht. It had just been refurbished so all I needed to buy was a cheap TV and a wardrobe from one of those cheap furniture shops on Central Pattaya Rd.

Nice little earner @ 140K but is that amount worth the hassle?

Thanks Patna. No, don't remove them, you said they were from a different suite so it should be clear to all.

A place to stash your gear, shag your girls and sleep off the piss, all for $15,000 -- doesn't sound bad. And though the complex is shit, the location is hard to beat.

A little far out for a two week millionaire visit, but right in the knee of the curve for long term residence.

Nice little earner @ 140K but is that amount worth the hassle?

No hassle, I let an agent manage it. I also had another 2 units. Another cheap one in Hagone Condo and a ground floor rented out as a shop in Viewtalay 5. Between the 3 of them they brought it 30K a month which covered recreational activites. Also owned 3 Taxi's in Bangkok which earned me 1000K baht a day.

A 1000k baht is 1000000 baht! That was a good earner!

Martin, the drivers pay 1000 baht to the owner a day to use the cab. Whatever they make over that is theirs to keep. Of course that is gross to the owner who still has to insure the cab, keep the maintaince up etc and the driver has to pay for the petrol / gas out of their earnings. When the cabs start to get old and a bit worn out the daily rate starts to drop to about 800 per day. When the cab is new you try to find one good operator who takes the cab home after they stop work for the day. These guys tend to look after the vehicles better. When the cabs are old you can hire it out twice a day, day and night shifts at 500 to 800 a shift but this also increases the wear and tear.

Sorry to the jimbbc as this has not got anything to do with selling his Nirun Condo.

Shit... you missed the joke. "K" means 1000 usually, and you said 1000k per day. That is 1000*1000=1,000,000.. hate to have to explain a joke.

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I get the impression there's no glass in the kitchen window.

Is that true?

In fact it looks overall like it's pretty open with the balustrades below the window opening.

I must be missing something.

NO matter what, the price sounds competitive.

edit:

I didn't read that it sold but proof that when something's priced right, it moves.

glass in window.jpg

Edited by 9cisco999

Is that true?

In fact it looks overall like it's pretty open with the balustrades below the window opening.

Are you winding us up bud?

The kitchen is on the balcony! The "frames" are just metal security bars.

Do you still have the same mobile number?

Is that true?

I must be missing something.

NO matter what, the price sounds competitive.

edit:

I didn't read that it sold but proof that when something's priced right, it moves.

That's the feckin' balcony mate, converted into a very convenient kitchen. Convenient because you don't have to air it out after cooking. Seriously, do you expect a full kitchen for a half million? (BTW, that is my balcony, not the OP's)

Sold!

That was quick. :thumbup

VT2 units take ages. 

I suppose it depends on the price tag - competitively priced units can always be sold.

In fact - If you have a unit in Nirun (either in the tall building of a double unit in one of the 3 lower buildings or a good unit in VT2 or a corner unit in Ban Suan Lalana or something similar - priced to move - I would like a PM.

Sent from my TAC-70061 using Tapatalk 2

That's the feckin' balcony mate, converted into a very convenient kitchen. Convenient because you don't have to air it out after cooking. Seriously, do you expect a full kitchen for a half million? (BTW, that is my balcony, not the OP's)

Patna, those look like nice custom cabinets on the balcony. Did you build them yourself or contract it out?

Patna, those look like nice custom cabinets on the balcony. Did you build them yourself or contract it out?

The previous owner did all the work, I just moved in. There are things I would have done differently but looking at the cheaper units that would have meant living in hotels for another few months so I went for the comfort choice...

The previous owner did all the work, I just moved in. There are things I would have done differently but looking at the cheaper units that would have meant living in hotels for another few months so I went for the comfort choice...

Hi,

You done well IMO.I had the option to buy a nice place off Jomtien Beach Rd and didn't take it. Good idea to have cooking outside as in a small place the smell would be problematic.