Instructions on joining the Members Only Forum

I am interested in staying at the Penthouse Hotel.

I think it's on Pattayaland 1 near Walking Street.

Has the Kitten Club (cats a go go) in it's location as well.

Anyone stayed at the Penthouse Hotel recently?

Are they guest friendly?

Do they require a deposit in advance?

http://www.penthousehotel.com/penthouse_ho.../room_rates.htm

also, I read on their website about their "Champagne Service" where a limousine with 2 gogo girls will meet you at the airport and you all travel in style to Pattaya while they give you a massage.

http://www.penthousehotel.com/penthouse_ho...ign_service.htm

Anyone tried this service?

Is it all what the advertisement says it is?

Raylene- I've never stayed at the Penthouse, but from reading what others who have  stayed there have written, there is no problem with bringing guests to your room. Some like the Penthouse a lot, others feel it's tacky. They would be more likely to slap a "loser's fee" on you for returning to your room alone at night than to make you pay a joiner's fee for bringing back a girl or three. A hotel/Go-Go Club that provides a video feed on your T.V. of their dancers doesn't really get up-in-arms about their clients bringing back overnight guests to the rooms.

As to the "Champagne Service" limo pickup at the airport, with 2 girls, bubbly, cold towels, etc., I've also read it is not even close to being worth the cost. Supposedly the management takes the pictures of these "high rollers" and posts them somewhere on the premises, and all the workers have a good laugh while looking at the men who actually spent about $272 U.S. to get a ride into Pattaya from the airport. On their website the charge is 11,500 baht...that's not a typo by me. Unless you are very wealthy and like to blow money just to see if something a little different from the norm is worthwhile, I'd give that service a wide berth. If you can wait 3 hours until you get to Pattaya from the airport, I will arrange not 2 girls but 4 girls for you, a bottle of champagne, cool, wet towels...and I'll pocket the difference. Have a great trip!

Well, here it is off their own web site under their "taxi" section....check out what they call the "Champaign Service."

<<<TAXI

* Please send your credit card details and passport number when ordering a taxi. Please   complete reservation / order forms as listed in all fields. 

* All prices are per vehicle

Taxi: Honda / Toyota        Limousine: Volvo / Mercedes

With complimentary drinks and cold towels      

$      Thai Baht       

Personal airport taxi      $34      1,500Bt

Airport taxi return      $59      2,600Bt

Personal airport minibus      $67      2,500Bt

Airport minibus return      $102       4,500Bt

VIP  Airport Limousine      $50      2,200Bt

VIP  Airport Limousine return      $91      4,000Bt

Champaign Service *      $261      11,500Bt

* The Champaign Service - for those who want to arrive in style !!

Collection at the airport by private limousine

2 Kitten guides, who will meet you at the airport arrivals

2 bottles of ice cold Champaign and cool towels to smooth your journey to Pattaya...... maybe a therapeutic Thai massage on arrival !!!>>>

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, i guess what i am saying is...

Limousine is no problem.

Champagne in limousine is no problem.

2 gogo girls in limousine with you for 2 hours ride to Pattaya no problem.

for the 11,500 baht one pays for this service...

1.) do you think the 2 gogo girls will give you "full service" there in the limo?

2.) and, if so...would they stay with you all night once you get to your hotel?

3.) and, if so...would you have to tip them the next morning for their services?

I'm hoping it's not just champagne and broken english bargirl chat. I do hope they get a little "frisky and naughty" in the limo.

There was a post here a long time ago from somebody who tried the Champagne service and he said that you pick 1 girl from the 2 when you get to the hotel & she stays with you all night . There was no hanky panky in the limo other than kisses & cuddles . In his opinion a waste of money .

Derek

hmmm, sounds like a let down.

i just had an idea.

something similar would be to...

buy some champagne from duty free shop upon arrival.

arrange a pattaya bargirl or gogo girl to meet you at the airport.

upon meeting, inform girl of your intentions.

hire a limo easily from airport.

then get frisky with girl in limo on way to pattaya hotel.

drink champagne.

hhmmm, costs would definitely be cheaper.

maybe even arrange 2 girls to meet you.

i'm thinking with a little prearranging before leaving on the plane, can manage 2 girls to meet ya at airport.

pay them ST rate and travel expenses upon arrival at hotel in pattaya.

i'm thinking total cost for 2 girls prearranged to meet ya at airport, ST rates, champagne cost, limo cost, and tollway fares would definitely be cheaper than 11,500 baht.

I'm thinking closer to 6000 baht total for everything.

now, to find a way to arrange 2 bargirls or gogo girls to meet me at the airport...

any ideas?

;D  save your money. the champ. is nasty beyond belief. if your flight arrives at midnight or earlier  get taxi and you will have time to make it and pick grils of choice. the new expressway had me in pattaya in 1.5 hours. did not arrange taxi last time and cost 2200 baht. suggest you arrange taxi with hotel for best rate. also you should know that you will have to go to taxi stand at left of  hall as you enter. it is all the way left and back in some what of a hole. if you have been before contact bar on web and arrange for a guide to pattaya so you do not get lost. ::).

I have been to Pattaya from the airport only once.

Taxi from airport to Pattaya was 1500 baht.

I could have gotten cheaper, but it was in the middle of the night and i was jetlagged.

i just wanted to get to my hotel at the RG and sleep.

Well, this trip i'll be on the same flight.

So, i'll be arriving at 1:15am at the airport.

Since i can't sleep on planes, i might as well have a little fun on the 2 hour ride to Pattaya.

Raylene,

Here is the email adress of a reliable driver (Alex) with good Honda that will pick up from the airport and take you to Pattaya for 1500 including tolls. Alex speaks good english  tbsinfo@ksc.th.com

I've used him 4 times and will use him again. If you use his service, when you walk out the customs area turn left and walk 30 meters toward a crowd of people. He will have a sign with your name on it. No problem stopping for beers. If you want a girl, Alex can arrange it. Just let him know in your email what you want. In 6 days I will be using his service once again.

I have stayed at the Penthouse three times.  I used the champaign service the first time when I was landing around 1 AM and figured I might have trouble finding a girl when I got to Pataya and the bars were closed/closing.  One of the girls was great full of life and the other wasn't feeling good or something.  Neither girl was very cuddly in the taxi.  (However that girl is now one of my regulars).  They stayed with me until almost 3 PM in the afternoon.  The fee includes long time with both girls.  Also includes a welcome drink with the girls in the bar which is alcohol for you and ladies drinks for them and can be the next day.  The champaign sucks, but then so did the girls.  The limosine was a very nice and comfortable Mercedez Benz.

I do not recommend this service unless you are arriving really late and you are sure you are not going to be jet lagged.  The owner says the price is so high because they can't get the girls to do it otherwise.  They never took my picture and posted it anywhere.  I think the pictures posted are for "bell ringers".

If you are using their taxi service they require prepayment with or without girls.

If you book a premier room or better they want a deposit.

The only problem I ever have with any of the kittens is that they sometimes help themselves to for sale items in the room.

Sometimes during busy season all of the premier or better rooms are full.  I got downgraded for one night this year.

The multi showers have one fixed head at a decent height and one of hand held heads that can be set at a fixed point lower down.  Except for the higher head than I usually find in Thailand it is not a big deal.

There are no in room safes, but there are good safe deposit boxes at the front desk.

I have faxed them my credit card number and signature for deposits twice and have never had a problem.

24 hour restaurant and a breakfast buffet.

New mamasan this year and the bar is being run better.

Anyway, I do recommend the Penthouse Hotel and only recommend the champaign service if you are going to arrive really late and there is no one else to arrange to have girls waiting for you in Pataya.

Charlie

• 2 months later...

::) I have booked in to the Penthouse end of May and have booked the champain pick up if nothing else it will be a larf ;D I asked the question in the chit chat area if any one has experiance the ride in question. ???

Aardvark.

I was supposed to stay there last October. I  faxed credit card as requested. Subsequently had to cancel. Took 3 months to get a refund. This month a  new billing has appeared on my credit card. Waiting to hear why! Probably take  3 months for them to reply.

Anyone else had problems with them?

Ric

Yo BigD-Two questions about Alex.  I'm looking for a driver that will drive slowly since on my last trip the driver was a maniac, so is he amenable to driving slowly and since time is money should I tip extra for a slow ride (hmmm maybe I should ask bargirls for a slow ride).

On top of the 1500, do you generally tip? Thanks bro.

• 3 weeks later...

I have never had a credit card problem with them.  However, I have never had to cancel, only change my arrival date or time.  Refund problems are a pain -- I have had them with places in the U.S.

I will be staying at Penthouse Hotel.

I booked with them like 3 months ago.

No problems so far.

Even when my flight dates changed, i just emailed them and they said my new flight info was OK and they will accomodate me.

I arrive May 14 and will be enjoying my room...with a Jacuzzi.

5 days till departure!

:) Hello Raylean I arrive in LOS and I and a couple of pals will be staying in the Penthouse we arrive Mon 26th three lots of champaine service pick ups we will be after some heavy duty sanuk so if you are still ther I look forward to shearing a few cold beverages with you :D

sure sure.

will be fun.

look forward to it.

Penthouse Hotel......Jacuzzi....Massage Swing

not far now till i leave...on a jetplane

3 weeks in Pattaya.

mmmmm

16 hours, 15 minutes till departure!

I brought a camera.

i can take a picture of just the swing.

but swing in action....up to the girl i put in the swing

(smiles)

Though i am not one to take x-rated photos.

then again....this trip might be different.

"3 weeks in Pattaya"

.....better than "1 Night In Bangkok"

I leave to the airport very very soon.

my next set of posts will probably be from an internet cafe in Thailand...in like 2 days from now because 1 day of airplane flights (with layover time), and first day will be...

May 14

arrive at close to 2am in Pattaya

check in to Penthouse Hotel.

get girl for the night (use massage swing)

relax in jacuzzi with girl

sleeeeep

wake up, have breakfast

get a foot massage

soapy at 1pm

nap

short time at 5pm

rest and freshen up

8 or 9pm prowl for a LT.

so, within 24 hours of arrival....4 sessions.

ah, the joys of Pattaya.

9 hours and 12 minutes till my plane takes off!

i think i should be asleep right now, but i'm giddy with excitement and anticipation.

...maybe i just sleep on the plane (yeah, that's the ticket!)